What is your current fleet?

thedeadlybutter

Vice Admiral
Dec 2, 2014
RSI Handle
thedeadlybutters
View attachment 3141
Would like to melt everything and get a Carrack, but going to keep that as an in-game goal.
You could probably just put the explosives from your Freelancer & Buccaneer into the Hull B storage boxes, this will create lots of thrust. You can then weld the two reliants onto the actual ship for some extra steering capability & control. As for the Aurora, you'll probably need a backup ship after you're done with this.

NapalmX

Space Marshal
May 16, 2014
RSI Handle
UpUrShaft
You could probably just put the explosives from your Freelancer & Buccaneer into the Hull B storage boxes, this will create lots of thrust. You can then weld the two reliants onto the actual ship for some extra steering capability & control. As for the Aurora, you'll probably need a backup ship after you're done with this.
I got the Aurora because Test. The Sen and the Tana will look cool in my hangar, the Bucc is so that I can have my mates' backs, the Lancer is for smuggling, the Hull B is there to pay the bills. All qualify for indiscriminate ramming.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Thanks guys. I always felt a little bit "bad" about spending these LOTS of money for, well, JPEGs.
Now I'm feeling better. You guys are crazy, I tell you that!! :D ;)

My current fleet is the ship I am in at the time with my friends.
You and all other shipless TESTies are most welcome onboard the "AS DeepSpace Inc." ;)
Just make sure to add me within SC - and vice versa. Together we will dive into the darkest corners of the 'verse! :cool:

AccidentProne8

Space Marshal
Apr 12, 2015
RSI Handle
accidentproneeight
I hope to upgrade my B to a C so I can transport ships like I plan to put the D in the R.
fleet (1).png

You boys suck for not letting me know my upload failed. I just want to let you know I resent that. Looking at you, @Blind Owl @marcsand2 and @Sam K Macer. Next time I see one of your posts...I'm not going to like it. REPENT!

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Forgot your password?