Freelancer MAX
Avanger Stalker
Gladius
Redeemer
Constellation Aquila
Starfarer Gemini
Reclaimer
Carrack

I still want a Banu Merchantman before I am done. I'll probably trim out a few redundant ships when I do.

Edit: ...and a Herald. I think I'm going to snag one of them in the next sale.

Last edited:

Fade691

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fade691
Hell of a fleet.
Thank you, it's a wonderful testament to my ability to impulse spend without worrying about to much of a plan. :D

Because if I'm reading correct, Bman said that he couldn't buy the Blade to Carrack CCU for $100 ;)
He is correct, i was assuming it would not be available since its not for sale individually. See my above comment to Sam. I was already contemplating melting the gladius, lancer mis, redeemer, and reclaimer to pay for the mega pack. I would eventually buy back the Reclaimer or ccu to it maybe. Rest of the ships not sure about. Hmmm.... I hate thinking this hard :confused:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Thank you, it's a wonderful testament to my ability to impulse spend without worrying about to much of a plan. :D

He is correct, i was assuming it would not be available since its not for sale individually. See my above comment to Sam. I was already contemplating melting the gladius, lancer mis, redeemer, and reclaimer to pay for the mega pack. I would eventually buy back the Reclaimer or ccu to it maybe. Rest of the ships not sure about. Hmmm.... I hate thinking this hard :confused:
Gotcha. First thing I did was buy a Star-G to Carrack upgrade yesterday. Then I promptly melted all my ships and bought the mega exploration pack. Oops.

DeepDrum

Captain
Jun 27, 2016
RSI Handle
DeepDrum
I am down to a Hornet Tracker, Aurora and a merlin(waiting for the little seadoo type ship).
I melted the standard hornet and 2 325s and upgraded my mustang to that spacedoo thing which is not flight ready.
I put super glue on my hornet tracker seat to keep me in it until I exhaust all configuration possibilities.
I'll work on another ship when I have that one right. It's costing me a ton of REC and a ton of Arena Commander time to do the experimenting.
When I find what parts I like best, I equip it from melted ship credits so the parts don't dissappear during updates or rent running out.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Oh, I see. You warn HIM. Mhm.

[Accident Prone8 will remember this.]

:p
You made Sam cautious ;)

I don't mind a broken link or a crapy fleet..... there doesn't exist a crapy fleet!!!! Even an Aurora is the best fleet you can start with.
The effort (and guts) to post your fleet is worth a like ;)

Clifford_aka_Miku

Vice Admiral
Feb 17, 2015
RSI Handle
CliffordakaMiku
This is what I currently have in my Fleet...you don't even want to know what I have in melt status;)
Sorry I forgot to add the 4 ANVIL TERRAPINs' I've purchased :oops: (Account Currently stands at $39,254.43 USD TOTAL SPENT) yes it's weird because of Texas Sales Taxo_O and yes I do plan on going over $40k before CitCon to Celebrate:D

Last edited:
Forgot your password?