0$ CCU Removal Notice from CIG.

Kiladyn

Vice Admiral
Dec 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Kiladyn
the next new shiny could be nice, you never know. I only have the avenger titan and the only other ship I am truly considering getting is the Carrack with LTI. its is an explorer with versatility and thats what I want. Everything else can be earned in game. Unfortunately for me real life kicked me in the teeth so my savings for the Carrack had to be used. Oh well. Time to start again! lol

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
the next new shiny could be nice, you never know. I only have the avenger titan and the only other ship I am truly considering getting is the Carrack with LTI. its is an explorer with versatility and thats what I want. Everything else can be earned in game. Unfortunately for me real life kicked me in the teeth so my savings for the Carrack had to be used. Oh well. Time to start again! lol
I understand being kicked in the teeth by life my friend. My wife and I have both had a couple years that we'd rather not have had. But we carry on, find a way to move forward, and slowly start recuperating those things that were lost.

The Carrack is a beautiful ship. I hope you find a way to make her a part of your fleet. She was my dream ship as well. Alas, with me having to let my fleet go in order to cover off real life, I had to say good bye to her. That being said, I'll happily and cheerfully crew on yours and anyone elses when the time comes.

Kiladyn

Vice Admiral
Dec 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Kiladyn
I understand being kicked in the teeth by life my friend. My wife and I have both had a couple years that we'd rather not have had. But we carry on, find a way to move forward, and slowly start recuperating those things that were lost.

The Carrack is a beautiful ship. I hope you find a way to make her a part of your fleet. She was my dream ship as well. Alas, with me having to let my fleet go in order to cover off real life, I had to say good bye to her. That being said, I'll happily and cheerfully crew on yours and anyone elses when the time comes.
I will probably end up crewing anothers ship as well until I can buy it in game. I mean I have other goals in game but I will will add the Carrack to the top of the list, right after eventually owning a Javelin lol

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I will probably end up crewing anothers ship as well until I can buy it in game. I mean I have other goals in game but I will will add the Carrack to the top of the list, right after eventually owning a Javelin lol
Why do I get the feeling that you'll be "volunteering" to help run a certain person's Carrack while they are on an alternative account helping teach new players how to get started for the glory of TEST & the well being of SC? ;p

Hahaha, small goals eh?
I find that the best way to get & stay motivated towards improving things is to have a variety of goals from easily achievable to super long term so that you can feel the since of accomplishment periodically along your way. If you only have long term goals, it will gradually become excessively straining on you until you give up. I learned these things the hard way multiple times through decades of extremely difficult times in RL.

To be fair I am planning this to be THE game I play. So having short term and long term goals are important!

That being said anyone wanna drink tonight? lol
In the words of the spirit of TEST Squadron ... "Somebody said "drink"? I'm available & local.

Kiladyn

Vice Admiral
Dec 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Kiladyn
Why do I get the feeling that you'll be "volunteering" to help run a certain person's Carrack while they are on an alternative account helping teach new players how to get started for the glory of TEST & the well being of SC? ;p
I will take or crew your Carrack anytime! lol

In the words of the spirit of TEST Squadron ... "Somebody said "drink"? I'm available & local.
My Co-worker told me about this place called Daiquiri Shoppe and I bought a half gallon of Hurricane Daiquiris for myself... lol

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I will take or crew your Carrack anytime! lol
I have no doubt that this is the case my friend.

My Co-worker told me about this place called Daiquiri Shoppe and I bought a half gallon of Hurricane Daiquiris for myself... lol
Oh, my mistake, I thought you were looking to go hang out & get a drink or 2 to get a break from the house. Oops, lol Cheers though!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
We need to set up a time sometime soon tho! Need to spend some time with the Wife tonight, been a stressful weekend...
Just message me when is best for you my friend. I just saw your thread about things lately & I'm replying to it there. Just know that I'm always here (as best as I can) when you need a friend.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I find that the best way to get & stay motivated towards improving things is to have a variety of goals from easily achievable to super long term so that you can feel the since of accomplishment periodically along your way. If you only have long term goals, it will gradually become excessively straining on you until you give up. I learned these things the hard way multiple times through decades of extremely difficult times in RL.
True story.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I pretty much have everything i want i always look at the ships id have the most issue with getting in game due to my limited play time all the other things i can just get later. What i need is to buy back my 600I explorer and my pioneer atm.... I wont be seeing them until maybe next year and hopefully by then they dont scratch the buyback system

Forgot your password?