marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Great video!!! I really was interested in the comms, so I had to crank up the volume to max. Then comes the commentator voice thundering out of my speakers.
Fun match I just wish the Cutless Reds were not as buggy
Fun fact, I intended that the black team also would establish a ground base, leave the Red back with a drop ship, then do the first phase of the mission. After the first phase, regroup at the red and do the assault part of the mission.
I was surprised when Black team used the Red as a drop ship. Whatever, until people stayed popping up under the Red... there is another one, take him out. When I got killed, I finally realized what happened, when you get out of the respawn bed, you will drop through the floor.

so i can see what it looks like when i gotta struggle real hard😁
You have to stick your neck out. Thank for warning me when I got myself in troubles twice because I stuck my neck out. Good job!!! As a wing you not only watch over your wing member, you also can warn other wings.

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
Good shooting in the sky dude. It was so chaotic in the air I didn't even realize my shields were down before you shot me down lol. What weapons were you using?

Reactions: marcsand2
Forgot your password?