1 Million aUEC

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Yeh I hit 1 mil in 3.10 due to a good few scrap runs with my cat and a couple of lucky mining runsin me mole. It feels good doesnt it! I've never earned more than about 30,000 before.

One thing I wil say please for the love of god dont grind your life away - remember this is an alpha things could go wonky at any time and we have a wipe. We've been very lucky lately and not had a wipe for a good few patches but it could happen any day.

Play it as a light hearted game for fun dont grind 24/7 otherwise we will have to end up supporting your wellbeing, worst comes to the worst sending in the TEST counselling division (it's @Montoya with a caring tone of voice and 2 bottles of whisky)

Zman

Captain
Dec 10, 2020
RSI Handle
Zman
Yeh I hit 1 mil in 3.10 due to a good few scrap runs with my cat and a couple of lucky mining runsin me mole. It feels good doesnt it! I've never earned more than about 30,000 before.

One thing I wil say please for the love of god dont grind your life away - remember this is an alpha things could go wonky at any time and we have a wipe. We've been very lucky lately and not had a wipe for a good few patches but it could happen any day.

Play it as a light hearted game for fun dont grind 24/7 otherwise we will have to end up supporting your wellbeing, worst comes to the worst sending in the TEST counselling division (it's @Montoya with a caring tone of voice and 2 bottles of whisky)
I play ALL games for fun I never grind. If I have to grind to get anywhere, like Elite Dangerous, I just stop playing it. My motto has always been "If It Ain't Fun Why Play?"

Forgot your password?