Votes: 19 23.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
TEST Squadron is BEST Squardon, propaganda was too convincing and hilarious!
I'm thinking about running an alcohol detox clinic aboard a Hope-class. Either that or I'll haul alcohol to and from space bars.

Jokyr

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2015
RSI Handle
Jokyr
Test is my squadron of choice because I have met many wonderful (and sometimes drunken) members to chat and party with, as for profession let me see: Exploring, Mining, Salvage, Tinkering, Science and a bit of Search and Rescue just for good measure.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
1. I gravitated towards test squadron because it looked like maximum fun. I hate groups/orgs that are up their own arses, and as far as I can see there are NO arses in test squadron at all, which out of 9,000 members is quite an achievement!!! Also the setup is very professional, great website, discord, etc. Loved it. Very happy here.

2. Miner, Transport Logistics. Handy with a gun too. You name it, I'll mine it or haul it, if absolutely necessary, shoot it :D

A I'll do the drawing myself. it won't be a video though I'm afraid but I think I have enough street cred built up by now that people trust me to be impartial and truthful.
Muhaha you'd better start recording that video then ;)

Reactions: Blind Owl

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
I want to sly around and do what people on Discord say they are doing, and hopefully help out and be appreciated. One day, once I have a 'crew', I'll sell them off, and buy a ship. BEST FRIENDS!
/end
propaganda

Oh I will be so drunk! sp dril/// druimnler than I am right anow! Oh boy. Crashing into scars! slashing planets! Yoyu gave a Bendal? I smash! wooooooeee`1 We're friends right?

Bigcracker

Space Marshal
Feb 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Bigcracker8789
I played in TEST in Eve online years ago. I know we are different but still same same but different.

I want to be a TEST PIRATE mainly spreading the fear of the yellow and black across the galaxy. Laying waste all before the God Emperor Montoya giving him credits,Ships and exotic beverages from the furthest reaches of the verse... and also run security for my fellow TESTIES.

LurchLord

Space Marshal
Apr 30, 2016
RSI Handle
LurchLord
Why I like TEST: Because I am the only one around here that voted "Can't drink at work". I can finally be the responsible one.

What I'll do: Crash my poor old Lancer while horribly misjudging my stopping distance.

What I WANT to do: Be the beer run guy, exploring the galaxy and bringing back new, exiting beer from civilizations long gone or still undiscovered.

Uruwashii

Vice Admiral
Jan 24, 2016
RSI Handle
Uruwashii
I love TEST because of its fun nature and willingness to just let everyone do what ever the crap they want.

I honestly want to try out most professions before I chose one. I do kind of see my self in either forward recon type position for raiding parties or being the back side of the raiding party and swinging in to salvage busted ships that the fighters collect or board. If I get better at dog fighting I will want to be part of those fighter groups busting stuff up!

Rolo

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 22, 2016
RSI Handle
RoloKipp

Simply post here stating why you like TEST and what profession(s) you wish to undertake in Star Citizen. Everyone can do that right?
Why Test? Very simple; 90% of my fun and joy in Star Citizen as been caused by, subject to or in the presence of Test Squadron.

Profession: Rolo is a semi-retired grease monkey made good. Part of why he made good is a little shady stuff on the side. He makes some of the fastest ships around. Some racers... some smugglers. The Crucible Moaning Lisa Overdrive is his flagship, and sight-seeing with his wife in their custom Mako is his passion.

Tortilla the Hun

Grand Admiral
Jul 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Tortilla_the_Hun
I maintain that I joined TEST by accident when I just wanted to find the bathroom (the location of which is still a mystery to me). And it's been my second favorite cause of a UTI. Which really goes to show how great it is to be here.

I aim to explore for some place to finally relieve myself and hopefully, in the process, find many valuable rocks and derelicts to salvage (whether or not there's people still in them).

Now seriously ,where's the bathroom?

FortuneBlack

Rear Admiral
Dec 26, 2015
RSI Handle
FortuneBlack
I love the humor and overall inviting atmosphere!

I'll probably be mostly doing high threat merchant work with some bounty hunting thrown in there. Of course I'll probably also whore myself out for some space infantry work.

Forgot your password?