Votes: 19 23.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LGF

Grand Admiral
Apr 18, 2016
RSI Handle
LGF
1. I like TEST because of how serious and committed the members are to a standard of excellence in both flight skills and executing their roles within the chain of command. Also beer.

2. I'd like to explore or do salvage and repair in the 'verse. It's hard to decide on a profession when we don't know how most of them will play out.

GeneticPredator

Space Marshal
Jan 13, 2016
RSI Handle
GeneticPredator
I like TEST because it's an Org with so many great people, they are helpful, right kind of crazy, and very active.

In the game there is alot i want to do... Yellow Jackets pilot or infantry. Explore and find new places. Haul fuel and other stuff.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
1. You ever go to a restaurant expecting a pretty decent meal and then you've gotten your burger and take a bite only to widen your eyes and say, "This. This is my new favorite restaurant. I'm coming here every weekend." That's TEST.

2. I'm hoping to do a bit of everything depending on how I feel. But my main goal is to become the best engineer in the Verse. Salvaging components with my Reclaimer and then overclocking the bejesus out of them and putting them into ships.

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
Because I've yet to meet a Testie I don't like, Y'all are awesome! I wish I had more free time to spend with you all!

I'm probably going to do a bit of everything, but I really want to go on multicrew adventures with all of you. If I had to specify I want to be a combat pilot to keep my people safe!

Tamarous

Rear Admiral
Nov 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Tamarous
1.) To be the best, the best beer drinker whilst BarHoppin

2.) Unknown for now, blow shite up, run away, mine stuff etc.....

Beer O'Clock only then Whiskey is involved, Depth Charge the Best Depth Charge

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
rock raiders! nuff said! XD

no for real.... i love the atmosphere here and well i'm going to be a rock raider

ACrzyRussian

Captain
Donor
Jan 30, 2016
RSI Handle
ACrzyRussian
1. Test is super laid back and full of nice people. I may not be able to play a whole bunch when the full game comes out so its nice to know that there will be some good people to play with.

2. Right now im into hauling (Freelancer MAX), probably doing resupply for other Testies. Also have a Reliant Tana because why not. First ship purchase in the Verse will be an explorer so I can go out and....explore!

baggysenna

Rear Admiral
Apr 26, 2016
RSI Handle
baggysenna
TEST somehow works, I couldn't say why or how but it just does. The people are really chill and remind me of a bunch of Aussies taking the day off work to drink beer and go fishing because it is nice weather.

Well I am interested in doing a bit of exploring and hopefully combat then making some money through more industrial processes, like making space beer in a space brewery.

Husker

Grand Admiral
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Husker2166
I love being in Test! Our glorious leader has sacrificed his electronics to teach us all about the importance of surge protectors.

As for professions I want to try out a little bit of everything. Mostly exploring, bounty hunting, cargo, and mining.

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
in an effort to support higher standards my reply is as follows
Beer = MC2

I am most likely going to be a jack of all trades, doing some hauling mining and exploration. really looking forward to the freight/trade system though buy low and sell high

DrunkenTeddy

Order of 10 High Priest
Donor
Apr 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DrunkenTeddy
I'm new here but I love what I've seen so far. TEST feels like it's going to be a huge hilariously family.

I'm still deciding what I will do in SC, but the areas that interest me so far are Mining, Exploring, Cargo Hauling, and maybe piracy. I'm hoping to get a feel for most of these through the alpha/beta so that I can focus on what I like most when we get to release (I have some time....).

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
1) I like Test because no one seems to have noticed what an insufferable tithead I am, and the longer that goes on for the better. Just so long as no one reads this post... which means i'd better not win, either.

2) I plan to haul cargo in my Taurus and steal Pirate Ships and sell their hulls for pure unadulterated profit. I have a Warlock, with a pair of 'Punches and the EMP doohicky in the back and i should be able to grab some NPC ships if nothing else. Nuts to cashing in on the bounty, not interested in that at all. Prey on the predators and with a solo ship with a cargo bay/tractor beam big enough to get my spoils back to Crazy Bobs Second Hand Ship Emporium i'll be all set to enjoy my days in the 'verse.

Edit count for this post: 2 or something.

Last edited:

Madesson

Space Marshal
Feb 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Madesson
1. Test Squadron, Best Squardon. Is there really anything else to say?

2. I'm going to try out a lot of things, but for Test Squadron stuff I want to be a medic, patching up people who were too drunk to be able to get their body behind cover properly. Solo/quiet time I will probably be a miner/hauler, scratching together just enough credits to keep my ship as high as my BAC.

Forgot your password?