$100 Star Citizen Gift Card Giveaway - Sat May 14 @ 1800 UTC

RedLir

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 16, 2016
RSI Handle
RedLir
Dearest Testies,

The time has come. We are only a handful of followers away from our 500 follower goal.
This week we were also humbled to have been given an opportunity to join the TEST Gaming stream team.

LET'S CELEBRATE!!!

We're going to be giving away a $100 RSI Gift Card this Saturday (May 14th), to some lucky follower of the stream. The stream will start at approx 1800 UTC.

Thank you to everyone who has helped us reach this milestone! See you there!

Twitch.tv/RedLir

-Red

(moo)

RedLir

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 16, 2016
RSI Handle
RedLir
To the wonderful new followers... bountiful amounts of "moola" await you in my channel when it goes live! This may or may not be a trick...

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Accented

Vice Admiral
Jan 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Accented
@RedLir, do you happen to live in the Pacific Time Zone? I think I've been matched against you a few times in Battle Royale.

Also, followed. I look forward to seeing "AccentSeven" being announced as the winner :D

Rolo

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 22, 2016
RSI Handle
RoloKipp
I'll be there to see no one else rigs the raffle... no one without a torpedo in front of his name, anyway ;-)

(Kappa - the original)

RedLir

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 16, 2016
RSI Handle
RedLir
@RedLir, do you happen to live in the Pacific Time Zone? I think I've been matched against you a few times in Battle Royale.

Also, followed. I look forward to seeing "AccentSeven" being announced as the winner :D
No I'm in Eastern, but I usually stream until midnight or so my time. All of Test are "winners" in my eyes... ... .. .

ZypheREvolved

Lieutenant
May 13, 2016
RSI Handle
ZypheR-Evolved
Dearest Testies,

The time has come. We are only a handful of followers away from our 500 follower goal.
This week we were also humbled to have been given an opportunity to join the TEST Gaming stream team.

LET'S CELEBRATE!!!

We're going to be giving away a $100 RSI Gift Card this Saturday (May 14th), to some lucky follower of the stream. The stream will start at approx 1800 UTC.

Thank you to everyone who has helped us reach this milestone! See you there!

Twitch.tv/RedLir

-Red

(moo)
I would love to win and I have shared your giveaway on Reddit (Star Citizen Giveaways subreddit)

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizengiveaways/

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Red have you finished rigging the raffle so I win yet?

Forgot your password?