2.4 to Evocati Tester!

DrunkenTeddy

Order of 10 High Priest
Donor
Apr 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DrunkenTeddy
The idea of a group testing to make sure it's good enough to be given to other testers is funny, but most other games don't charge people for a game when it's still in alpha testing, so I'm not terribly surprised by this. People want 2.4 released even if it isn't ready, but only about 10% of those people would be okay with all the bugs you'd face when it came online.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I feel I must post this as well. But it's unconfirmed leakage.

http://archive.is/MS0Jp
THANKS man! Now THAT I call a MAJOR update - I'm impressed. The only thing that spontaneously pisses me of is the information that they have reduced the healthy points of the Andromeda and the 315p - especially the Andromeda explodes way too fast imho.
I'm looking forward to this new version even if I'm not really excited about this whole focus on playing "cops and robbers" plus the fact that even in the asteroid fields the amount of KI pirates seems to be raised significantly. That said (and read) I am forced to the conclusion that there is no room for peaceful space exploration within version 2.4...?
We will see.

Rolo

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 22, 2016
RSI Handle
RoloKipp
I would say that depends on how good you are at conflict avoidance...
<_<
>_>

I'm pretty good at it myself... ;-)

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I am really really disappointed that they have not put a coupe of cargo hauling missions in there for us to earn UEC. Currently it's all combat and I aint got a combat ship! My fault I know, but still :(

*sobs himself to sleep*

Gneissnoggin

Admiral
Feb 7, 2016
RSI Handle
Gneissnoggin
I am really really disappointed that they have not put a coupe of cargo hauling missions in there for us to earn UEC. Currently it's all combat and I aint got a combat ship! My fault I know, but still :(

*sobs himself to sleep*
You don't have an Aurora?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I have no idea! I'd move into your basement, but you already have one of those.
Haha, there are a bunch of TESTies inquiring. Sounds like we may need an under-mountain bunker with room for 9 or 10 thousand people to live in peace and play SC. Either I start tunnelling down, or we take something away from the US Government. They have lots of those, right?
Just one question! Pleeeeez!?! Beer fridge/kegerator in the Aurora LX for 2.5?
This is why I own the LX. Leather and a beer fridge.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I don't yet have a computer koalafied to run Star Citizen

I've kicked in the equivalent of 2 years' worth of Eve subscription fees

and have already received better gameplay for my money

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I don't yet have a computer koalafied to run Star Citizen

I've kicked in the equivalent of 2 years' worth of Eve subscription fees

and have already received better gameplay for my money
I've crashed every ship I own and it's some of the best gameplay ever!

10/10 would crash again.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
And my glorious plan was to own a fleet of space trucks and then rent a Sabre for when things get frisky. No rentals in 2.4. My plan. It doth Fail.

Forgot your password?