2.5 million backers.

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Nice! Sadly after being a monthly subscriber since 2015 to CIG I have canceled my account, with so many other more important things these days and money being a little tighter I have decided to cut a bunch of our monthly subscriptions like Netflix, SC etc... ah well nice to see their still grabbing people but after almost 5 years and no end in sight for the game I cant see dropping anymore $$ into the game.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Hybus

Space Marshal
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Hybus
I know, it's crazy right? My citizen number is in the low 5 digits, and I when plunked down that first 60 bucks, all I was thinking was "Sweet new Wing Commander game, I'd pay 60 for that" I really don't want to discuss how fast that escalated.

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
Nice! Sadly after being a monthly subscriber since 2015 to CIG I have canceled my account, with so many other more important things these days and money being a little tighter I have decided to cut a bunch of our monthly subscriptions like Netflix, SC etc... ah well nice to see their still grabbing people but after almost 5 years and no end in sight for the game I cant see dropping anymore $$ into the game.
5-7 years is normal dev time for a game that starts with a big team AND has a game engine built. CIG had neither at the start

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
the most impressive thing is that the 2Mil goal wasn't that far back, SC has really grown a lot in the last year, thanks both to the work of GIC that is now pushing content at a good speed (with bugs attached but that's another story...), and the review video athat are spreading out giving now some good review of the actual state of the geme rather that compaining for the lack fo content.

Forgot your password?