2.6 on Monday?

Xian-Luc Picard

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard
@Blind Owl You are missed... we need to take out that Cat when 2.6 is live.

Also, you and @Printimus are friends on Facebook now!? I feel betrayed! How am I supposed to know what food/beer you are eating/drinking and see selfies of you if we aren't Facebook friends!? I demand more selfies! Post them here... lots of them.... I am totally not encouraging you to shit post.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus

Also, you and @Printimus are friends on Facebook now!? I feel betrayed! How am I supposed to know what food/beer you are eating/drinking and see selfies of you if we aren't Facebook friends!? I demand more selfies! Post them here... lots of them.... I am totally not encouraging you to shit post.
Dont be jelly about this basic bitch (spanks my own ass).

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Haha, he got me when I was drunk. ;)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Oh please be right. Kiddo graduates Basic/AIT and will be home in two weeks on leave before heading out for his permanent duty station. Would love to spend time shooting people up in Space Marines with him.
I'm guessing 13-14th. I pray you get to play with your son. I'll be doing that in two days with my son....with rattles and loud noise toys. Haha.
Cheers.

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
The production schedule was just updated today (Dec 9, 2016). It may still go out today, but I doubt it. Most of the stuff is in, bugs are coming down, but there are still some major issues if I am reading the update correctly. Hats off to the Evocati for clearing up bunch of stuff so we can get down to testing/confirming the minor issues instead of having to deal with the crash issues.

They still want a Dec 16 release to live, but I really doubt that will happen unless they have a 2.5 as "live" and a 2.6 as Test open to all. (my thoughts, not theirs).

DeepDrum

Captain
Jun 27, 2016
RSI Handle
DeepDrum
It's the 16th here and the schedule remains the same. Bring it (maybe when the sun hits the UK..).
I am in est time zone I think. (sometimes I confess, I get zoned out).

Forgot your password?