RSI Handle
Black_Sunder

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I've had a few 20K payouts before but its always been Laranite that has done it. The other minerals/elements don't seem to pay out enough or are in such small quantity that its as if you didn't mine anything. Titanium is the only other standout one I've encountered so far that pays decently.

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
So 1) was it fun and 2) do the other minerals really not cover fuel costs? or is it just working for nothing? This is all without an emergency pirate loss or something. I would imagine your going to need Orion to make money on cheap minerals (or whatever middle ship they make).

Reactions: Ammorn

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
So 1) was it fun and 2) do the other minerals really not cover fuel costs? or is it just working for nothing? This is all without an emergency pirate loss or something. I would imagine your going to need Orion to make money on cheap minerals (or whatever middle ship they make).
My experience for surface mining is that it just doesn't pay right now. That could be because 3.3 introduces asteroid mining and CIG wants people to play with that more but I just don't find surface mining worth it. Asteroid mining, unless its Laranite or Titanium also doesn't pay too well right now. Its fun, I have fun but the money isn't there imo. Not now anyway.

Forgot your password?