2020 AnniVERSEary Sale...THIS YEAR!

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Well then, in that case, upgrade! HH is apparently all the fun with a group of people.
My problem right now is that there aren't many ships to upgrade the Carrack to, so if I upgrade even further to a HH, then I'll have even less options if I regret it.

Same reason I haven't upgraded away from my Hurricane. I feel the Santokyai should be good, but not sure.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
My problem right now is that there aren't many ships to upgrade the Carrack to, so if I upgrade even further to a HH, then I'll have even less options if I regret it.

Same reason I haven't upgraded away from my Hurricane. I feel the Santokyai should be good, but not sure.
Lol, fleet indecision! I like it. I also resemble it.
Is the Odin real? Is it going to be revealed with the anniversary?
Odin? What's the Odin?

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker

Odin? What's the Odin?
To clarify to what @Cromwell said, it's a mockup from the Star Citizens Leaks Discord/YT Channel. They made a crude 3-d asset mash mockup of the screenshots to keep their source a secret.

A capital(ish) sized gunboat, speculated to have some sort of broadside capability. Allegedly a partner to the Polaris; Polaris has the capacity to stow+tow a small vessel and a metric fuckton of torpedoes, while the Odin is supposedly a heavier ship with lots of guns and defenses.

The "fins" on the side of the ship are apparently armored covers for some impressive broadside cannons to go toe to toe with capital ships.

As far as I have researched there is no more concrete information than the (fan made using a leaked WIP screenshot as reference) fan-made 3d model.

Cromwell

Admiral
May 11, 2020
RSI Handle
Cromwell_Whitt

Odin? What's the Odin?

Odin? What's the Odin?
To clarify to what @Cromwell said, it's a mockup from the Star Citizens Leaks Discord/YT Channel. They made a crude 3-d asset mash mockup of the screenshots to keep their source a secret.

A capital(ish) sized gunboat, speculated to have some sort of broadside capability. Allegedly a partner to the Polaris; Polaris has the capacity to stow+tow a small vessel and a metric fuckton of torpedoes, while the Odin is supposedly a heavier ship with lots of guns and defenses.

The "fins" on the side of the ship are apparently armored covers for some impressive broadside cannons to go toe to toe with capital ships.

As far as I have researched there is no more concrete information than the (fan made using a leaked WIP screenshot as reference) fan-made 3d model.

Yes! What he said. So AntiSqueker it sounds like you are dubious regarding whether it's a real thing... Cromwell

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Yes! What he said. So AntiSqueker it sounds like you are dubious regarding whether it's a real thing... Cromwell
Not dubious per se, I just like to point out to people that the entire Odin is a fan-made mockup and not corroborated or substantiated by anything official as of yet.

The people at the SC leaks have had some spot on stuff before. I believe they called the Nautilus before CIG had that weird-ass Chairman's Club lunch/preview/pitch meeting. But we've also had the Star Citizen community rumor mills churning for some stuff that never appeared, like "Pyro releasing at Citizencon 2019!" or "CIG selling the F8 Lightning for 500 dollars!".

I won't be a bit surprised if it does show up, but until then, it's just a pretty picture.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
The Odin is reportedly a heavy close action frigate. There is apparently data in the game files or leaks that point to a capital/large size combat ship. Cromwell

Lol, so what the Cat should have been once the broadside modules were designed! Haha.

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
Updating my list:

Mustang Delta..."but why?"

Glad you asked...

Touted as a light fighter....which is possible, but not the perfect roll for it to fill. It's perfect as an infantry close air support ship...

CIG's version of..........

tampa-usa-march-18-2016-600w-484530553.jpg

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Got the official go from wife for kraken warbond, i have lvled up my diplomacy and good husband skillz a lot the past week ^^ so kraken warbond if i can snag one !

And some other shinies if i can make it quiet purchase hehe, also will use the kraken store credit bugget i had for other upgrades.

Ayeteeone

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Ayeteeone
Got the official go from wife for kraken warbond, i have lvled up my diplomacy and good husband skillz a lot the past week ^^ so kraken warbond if i can snag one !

And some other shinies if i can make it quiet purchase hehe, also will use the kraken store credit bugget i had for other upgrades.
SOOOO.. exactly how much does this concession add to the price of your Kraken.... asking for a friend lol.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
SOOOO.. exactly how much does this concession add to the price of your Kraken.... asking for a friend lol.
Well honestly i must admit that she won the bargaining and that she will go on an unreasonable shopping spree too. I just dont know what or when. And in the end we'll be both unreasonable ^^

Forgot your password?