marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
So... Who can actually see the offer page, and what are your thoughts?
That is a damn high pile of money

Also challenge: Without checking RSI, if someone does pay that much what would their rank be
And that's not all. To even view the Legatus Pack store page, you need to have already spent $1,000 on Star Citizen. If you haven't, you'll get a 404 error. For what it's worth, 117 is almost the total number of ships available in the game.
sorry, I just read the article before clicking the link

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
That is whole mess of cash...starting money 20k uec...that made my lol. might have to drop an extra 1k on credits
OMG, I didn’t even see that. That’s funny. I know that RSI will limit the amount of UEC you start with once the game goes live. That may have something to do with it- however, if you have 100-something ships, couldn’t you just sell them once the game is live?

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
You would think they would have a warbond edition. I was nearly tempted not!!!! I have more ships than I know what to do with (okay this is any number more than 1)! They could at least name a moon after you or something.

Kenlee

Space Marshal
Apr 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Kenlee
This package is only visible to Concierge members.
I guess it makes sense. To most people , 27k dollars is a little over the top and it would create more salt than actual sales if it was open to the public

But if you are one of those people who already spent 1k dollars on pixels, you might not think it's that much over the top.

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
Meh... I feel like if you’re going to do it, do it for the game and not the notoriety. I get that you’re contributing a large chunk of change; but don’t do it because you’re expecting you’re name on something.

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
This package is only visible to Concierge members.
I guess it makes sense. To most people , 27k dollars is a little over the top and it would create more salt than actual sales if it was open to the public

But if you are one of those people who already spent 1k dollars on pixels, you might not think it's that much over the top.
As “one of those people”- it’s still over the top. :laughing:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/star-citizen-offering-a-27000-add-on-pack/1100-6459248/

So... Who can actually see the offer page, and what are your thoughts?

Also challenge: Without checking RSI, if someone does pay that much what would their rank be
Makes no difference in my life.

I have been reading the raging comments about this and it baffles me that people are so stupid that they get upset because a company, known for breaking all kinds of records regarding funding, is offering a record breaking funding package.

I will say this, CIG is terrible at getting ahead of the story.

That is why I am going to make a video about this today.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
From what I can see, they're selling every ship they've created and concept sold to date in that package.Every variant, EVERYTHING. All the modules, upgrades, and things too.
Yeah! that's what I see too, seem to include everything they done so far.. COOL!
It sure make the "completionist pack" look like a baby pack ha ha ha...

:beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beer::beer::beers:

Second thought tho it's named wrong in that article it's a Game Pack not a Add-On mm... :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::beers:

Forgot your password?