3.1 is live

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Woo-hoo! In the PU! So far, loading is faster, and I'm getting in the low 20's for frame rates. This compares to me being lucky yesterday day to get even 12-14 fps in 3.0.

EDIT: So, my frames drop down to about 10, *but* then they recover and I go back up over 20. Lather, rinse, repeat. This is awesome, as back in pre-3.1, the frames would start out good, then go down to 10-12, and stay there.

Also, awesome new atmospheric re-entry effects!

Last edited:

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
Damn and here I am feeling a bit ill and can't be bothered logging in to updating it.

Tell me what the new additions are like and I'll maybe get on it tomorrow.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Meanwhile - anyone has a decent trading routes map/app ? I have to spend 50-100 auec a flight in general as my legs keeps cutting out by doors :( ...
Also - any idea what is MT / RT ?
Margins are razor thin this patch for trading.

Pug76

Captain
Nov 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Pug76
WooHoo 3.1 ................. fuggin hell its a 11GB Update :astonished:

Gonna take a while for me to get it then here in the Village :confounded:

Reactions: Blind Owl

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Not overly impressed. Slight improvements, for example I can now go out 3 out of 4 doors on Ollisar instead of only 1 in 4. Frame rate, usually slightly better.
Land on Daymar, try to get out, CTD.
Second run, land on Daymar, pick up crime stat for getting too close to another ship on landing, load up, fly back to Port O, make less than 500 aUEC on the run.
Try to run to Koreah, Server disconnect.
Run to Koreah, get rid of crime stat, get back in ship, CTD.
Run Comm Mission odds are roughly 10 to 1. Seriously? For 115 aUEC? And only if I get to the array before the other two guys there?
Run to Daymar, get stuck on some solar panel, exit to menu, CTD.

Where is their QA?

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Jump in my Vanguard, since my Avenger is on cool down.
Grab a delivery mission. Run to the wreck location, man the Vanguard sounds like it has plenty of power.
Exit ship and it throws me through the roof of the exit. EVA to the cargo, pick up the cargo, go back to ship, takes 6 tries to get back in the ship.
Fly to Daymar where the delivery location is, get out of quantum, point my nose at the delivery site and CTD.

Someone please let me know when this gets at least a little stable.

Forgot your password?