3.19 and Invictus 2953 leaks (Spoilers "hidden").

Brictoria

Vice Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
News coming down the "pipeline"...

Non-Spoiler:
Invictus appears to be planned for Area 18 this year (No getting lost on train networks, at least).
Invictus will be runing from May 19 until May 26.
Drake DefenceCon from May 27 until May 30.
3.19 has been released to Evocati (Supposedly relatively stable).

There is a new "hand" (and ROC?) mineable on the way - Janalite.
The 3 mugs ("Big Benny's", "Stormwal", and "Star Kitten") have been added to the game files.
There are 3 "dice" type objects (Banu Tholo - 3 sided device in both "common" and "Banu", as well as a 6 sided dice containing sphere with red/blue lights) in the files.
Smoke Grenades (and Launcher?) included in game files.
Size 5 "Stormburst" bomb in game files.
There is an unknown ship\vehicle "Syulen" listed in the game files.

Empty Aegis "holoviewer" at event - new, unknown concept (or Syulen mentioned in 3.19 spoilers)?
"Tumbil Storm" has a "holoviewer" at event.
Misc Fury (and possibly Miru variant) expected to be straight to flyable at event.

And, from the "new player experience" coming with 3.19...

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Not a problem... I knew that some people will want to see them, so I included them, while others wouldn't which was why I hid them...

Hopefuly people can keep discussion of them inside "spoiler" tags.
I've seen the info which isn't spoilery and after this point anyone not wanting spoilers reading on is asking for trouble anyway, free and open convo on the thread say I! Anyone not wanting to see give-away info should not read past this point :-D

Brictoria

Vice Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
My original thoughts on the "Syulen" was that it was an Alien ship to release in "Alien week" in June.

Comment taken from "Pipeline":
Here - have some speculation.

It's the Gatac Syulen.
It fits with the current naming scheme (Railen, Syulen) It doesn't fit with the current Banu Offerings (Defender, Merchantman - standard names), Tevarin offerings (Prowler, Talon - hunting bird themed names), or Aopoa (Santok yai, Khartu Al - complex, multi-word names). You've gotten plenty of leaks, give me one dumb post.

Also one last thing if this is a Xian name.

Syu - Fly
Rai - Carry
Len - Without issue.

Railen - Carry without issue.
Syulen - Fly without issue.

Reactions: Sirus7264

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
No worries. I figured people may like to see what was on the way.

Speaking of which, here's a couple of views of a Vulture circling around Lorville:
(Some may consider these "spoilers", so I'll post links).

Short daylight view:
https://streamable.com/b9ysb6

Longer night flight:
https://streamable.com/48rxjl
Aaargh My Eyes!!
Damned website with it's white bg...

Thanks for posting this stuff, looks really cool, can't wait to crash even more!

Brictoria

Vice Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
Latest news suggests the Misc Fury is a single seater (cockpit only) ship due to animations only listed for entering\leaving seat and entering\leaving seat in zero G, with no third option to enter\exit seat from inside ship.

If Invictus is like last year, we should have an LTI token (around $50), a "mid range" (Around $100 -$150) offfer and a $200+ offer... I wonder which will be the LTI?

For those interested, here's a link to the Reddit thread about the patch (inside spoiler tags to prevent possible preview being shown):
Or for those who want the details "from the source", this is the link to the Discord:
discord.gg/pipelinesc

• o7
Reactions: Lorddarthvik

Brictoria

Vice Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
Some new information from latest Evocati release:
"Non-spoilery":
With certain mineable minerals to be "localised" to planets\moons rather than able to be found "everywhere" (publicly disclosed as being planned), profits for selling will increase the further from the source you try to sell them. (So for better profits you'll need to do a long trade run, not a short hop from the L1\L2 to the local planet\city).

Now for the slightly juicier info...
Synergy Tractor Beam - Allow to attach\detach Mining modules\ Heads\ sacks
Looks like group mining may become more efficient - have someone grab the saddlebags and ferry them to refinery while miners keep digging away... Not sure if\how they are replaced with empties, though.

Added new property exclusive to mining gadgets: Called Cluster modifier that clusters element together (if you split a rock it increases the chance that the elements are together in one of the broken pieces)

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Some new information from latest Evocati release:
"Non-spoilery":
With certain mineable minerals to be "localised" to planets\moons rather than able to be found "everywhere" (publicly disclosed as being planned), profits for selling will increase the further from the source you try to sell them. (So for better profits you'll need to do a long trade run, not a short hop from the L1\L2 to the local planet\city).

Now for the slightly juicier info...
Looks like group mining may become more efficient - have someone grab the saddlebags and ferry them to refinery while miners keep digging away... Not sure if\how they are replaced with empties, though.
The bolded info in the spoiler section was corroborated by the dev bar thingy in Germany. They said that capability will might come with 3.19, so hurray! It actually might happen!

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I've seen the info which isn't spoilery and after this point anyone not wanting spoilers reading on is asking for trouble anyway, free and open convo on the thread say I! Anyone not wanting to see give-away info should not read past this point :-D
Don't worry @NaffNaffBobFace he just talks about how he met your mum at the pub and the night they had together. I mean he did say it was about the upcoming event but that was just a ruse.

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Don't worry @NaffNaffBobFace he just talks about how he met your mum at the pub and the night they had together. I mean he did say it was about the upcoming event but that was just a ruse.
I'm sure she taught them a lot about reticulating splines.

Reactions: Bambooza

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
interesting....

Though the name Mirai means...future. So Future...the future of performance...is now they are naming it.

Brictoria

Vice Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
Banu Tholo:

It has been suggested this may be this year's "Banu cube" for Bar citizen event attendance.

The Fury and the Miru are supposedly both ~Razor size.

Forgot your password?