3.2 patch L

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
the latest patch (M) I think was released in the last couple hours seems to have fixed it. I've done 2 successful mining runs both worth over 1250 aUEC since I posted that stuff above. In all fairness, CIG is trying here. They're just not very good at COMMUNICATING, even though they do a lot of communications.

lol. Imagine that. a gaming company that doesn't have a clue how to communicate with it's audience. I'd be fired, and probably shot at dawn for some of the things CIG doesn't communicate if I treated customers that way at work. Transparency is not a bad thing.

Reactions: Bambooza

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
True. At the same time I cannot imagine writing software were the customer is so heavily involved in the development pipeline. I have enough of a headache just supporting a few installers and QA agents while attempting to bug fix and enhance the software I work on.

bedoinitusa

Space Marshal
Dec 8, 2017
RSI Handle
GloomyGun
I can say that I am not getting the netcode 30000 error anymore but, I cant do anything because the normal 35 fps that I did get before the patch is now 4 to 7.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
So now we have 64 player partys. You can party up with a load of testies and then load into a server en masse.

I think we need to make some testy quantum jump and planetary flight vids.

50 auroras in an instance is now possible!!!
well thats just one step closer to 17,000 testies in a server. SOOOON

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
Did they fix the "get stuck in pilot seat if you pressed H"?

basically my character will stand up (which is the exit seat key) but gets teleported back into the seat... but nothing works afterwards. Can't select anything, can't fly the ship, and all you can do is launch flares and look around... I had to force quit a few times when I accidentally hit the H key...

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
fps seems to be all over the place but now I am able to enter exist the Hurricane and the prospector is no longer limited to 50m/s

Forgot your password?