3.2 patch L

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
So now we have 64 player partys. You can party up with a load of testies and then load into a server en masse.

I think we need to make some testy quantum jump and planetary flight vids.

50 auroras in an instance is now possible!!!

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Hey, someone make an epic vid with a fun surprise, and post it online to gather more TESTies. So for instance, if you can vid like 50 Sabres, Hornets and Tally's firing their weapons and launching massive missiles strikes against a lone Aurora with the TEST logo on it, and the Aurora miraculously never takes a hit, we can all lie the obvious lie that we at TEST are INVINCIBLE!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4W4TBLqpVU

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Did last night with the streamers TheFew and Mitachi, pretty sure there were some testies there. Well, the 50 person party jump into a server so we had our own private server.
That's the vid that inspired me to reach out to my testes!!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Well just had a bad time in the PTU tried to do some boom boom in Hurricane got stuck in a state of unable to quantum jump. Ended up getting fed up and testing what happens if you exit the seat at 1200m/s 50m above the surface of the moon. Hint. Bad things. Bad Bad things.
Then tried a bit of mining, pulled a prospector, but before I could even get to pad 2, CTD.
Then tried again got to the surface managed to get a break up of a particularly nasty rock with 19% quartz, hovered it all up, then CTD.
Giving up now.

Overall patch L is shite in my opinion! :D

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Reactions: Bambooza

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
So I agree with @BUTUZ here. The build crashes too often, but also the Prospector has some serious issues that have been persistent across the last few builids.

Mining is a lot of fun, but quite a few people have run into an issue where mining causes your ship to fly no faster than 50 m/s. It takes a long ass time to fly up 31,000 meters to where you can QT from there, and chances are an NPC pirate is going to jump you. In those circumstances, you can't run, or hide. Even if they don't find you, I have either crashed to desktop or experienced a 30000 error right while trying to QT. It's extremely frustrating. not one single successful load of ore delivered in probably my 15 latest attempts. It's been reported, but nothing done about it - it's not even an acknowledged open issue.

so also about the ctd's. Have you looked at your log file? Every occurence on mine lately actually say this:
[lobby] CCryMatchMaking::SessionDisconnectRemoteConnectionFromNub: cause=17 reason="Quit via console command"
System Fast Shutdown (ExitOnQuit enabled)
BaseInput - Shutting down all force feedback
ActionGame - Shutting down all force feedback
[CIG] CCIGBroker::FastShutdown
[CIG] CCIGBroker::StopProcessThread

I typed no such command.

Reactions: Bambooza

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
So I agree with @BUTUZ here. The build crashes too often, but also the Prospector has some serious issues that have been persistent across the last few builids.

Mining is a lot of fun, but quite a few people have run into an issue where mining causes your ship to fly no faster than 50 m/s.
I had that problem yesterday (could not go faster than 50ms after mining) but it was fixed this morning when I was mining...did it break again?

Reactions: Vavrik
Forgot your password?