3.22 is on the PU!

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Hmm. This is the 5th patch to come out this year.
This represents a +400% increase in patches per year compared to the last year.

I am now expecting 25 patches next year.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Hmm. This is the 5th patch to come out this year.
This represents a +400% increase in patches per year compared to the last year.

I am now expecting 25 patches next year.
Yo thats brilliant, and once s42 is out that'd probably double too!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I think this is the patch I've been waiting for. I think. Lol. Is it time to get in game?
It's the new hairstyles that aren't as rock solid as a bike helmet, huh? Let the locks flow while you chug your favorite TEST brew!

Yo thats brilliant, and once s42 is out that'd probably double too!
It won't surprise me if when SQ42 comes out, that the size of SC will increase by a significantly noticeable amount from all of the things in SQ42 being added into SC. I'm glad that I splurged & picked up the 480gb version of the Optaine drive to get the Raven.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I'm glad that I splurged & picked up the 480gb version of the Optaine drive to get the Raven.
Nice, i'm entering the recent competitions which offer a Raven as a prize. I dont expect to win but i'd be lovely if i did!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Nice, i'm entering the recent competitions which offer a Raven as a prize. I dont expect to win but i'd be lovely if i did!
That's awesome & will be even more so if you succeed in winning. Personally, my only issue with the Raven is fairly silly. For whatever reason, the Raven, just like the Mustang Omega, only come with 2 month insurance. If anything, they should definitely be LTI.

Reactions: Blind Owl

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
That's awesome & will be even more so if you succeed in winning. Personally, my only issue with the Raven is fairly silly. For whatever reason, the Raven, just like the Mustang Omega, only come with 2 month insurance. If anything, they should definitely be LTI.
Gawd yeah I remember that from the original offering it will end up being a hangar queen for many if insurance isn't anything other than a token arrangement.

I always thought the Raven should have been an Origin ship. Everything about it from the engine nacelles to being under-gunned screams Origin but hey-ho it is what it is.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
It could just be me getting used to it, but I swear my C1 is handling a lot better than it was.
Libations and familiarity! Maybe you just needed a few drinks to get to know your girl! Ha.
I think so, looks like mining and salvage are in pretty good places at the moment. That is my normal game play styles.
Salvage man - it's what I've been waiting for! Now if only their release an awesome salvage ship, haha.
It's the new hairstyles that aren't as rock solid as a bike helmet, huh? Let the locks flow while you chug your favorite TEST brew!
Ooooooo, right! New locks! Can't wait to see what beards I can rock!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Ooooooo, right! New locks! Can't wait to see what beards I can rock!
I created a new char for 3.22, but beards were not yet in. Hopefully withing the next couple major patches, so that we can look old enough to not get carded by the NPC bartenders. Yeah, that's got to be the reason why CIG hasn't installed drunken effects for consuming items. lols

Reactions: Graptor
Forgot your password?