3.5 PTU Wave 1 (300i, 315p & 325a in game but presently disabled)

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I kind of wish I could transfer it to someone... doesn't work that way, but I have to sit out this PTU version at least for another month. This time though, it's work related!!! and not medical.
If you are having to sit out from enjoying SC for the next month, then while you will miss out on the PTU this round, you'll be getting back to it as most of the 3.5 update bugs are nearly taken care of. So that's a positive reward for being patient while taking care of RL. I'm glad that the reason isn't medical @Vavrik .

I have a 350r so I thought I'd add some pics of it. (to complete the set)
View attachment 12098
View attachment 12100
Far more minimalist. I like it. I wonder if there's smuggler space in there somewhere?
Thanks for the assist in providing the completion of the set @Zapper Weisman , it's greatly appreciated & an outstanding job verifying that CIG openly TESTifies when possible.

To the best of my knowledge, the smugglers cargo area is shown above. All you have to do when being searched is explain that you don't recommend checking the toilet as your last meal at (fill in the blank) turned your internal organs into a bio-hazard refinery. Hopefully that will do the trick.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I wonder if we can find a way to trick CIG into helping us TESTify our ships by getting them to offer "Executive" skins for their ships that would be the black & gold paint scheme that is used in the Concierge "Executive" items. I'd be willing to pay an extra $5 per ship to add that feature to those I could.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I wonder if we can find a way to trick CIG into helping us TESTify our ships by getting them to offer "Executive" skins for their ships that would be the black & gold paint scheme that is used in the Concierge "Executive" items. I'd be willing to pay an extra $5 per ship to add that feature to those I could.
It's a good idea actually, even if it does cost 5 bucks. I'd do it!

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
It probably would not take a lot of effort for each ship to do once, but it would get the attention of most Concierge members as well as those that love that color scheme for an easy trickle of funds for CIG to enjoy. As evidence I point out the old school :

I wish they hadn't changed it from the original skin paint job. It was truly awesome. I bought this as my 1st purchase even before I received my Mustang Omega code to apply to my account.

Reactions: Vavrik
Forgot your password?