3.8 Release date?

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
Guys and gals,

if what I heard from citizencon is accurate, they have replaced almost every game asset in 3.8. Station interiors, planets, stuff on the planets, etc. of course it will be a buggy mess. From my understanding, the first patches are ALWAYS a buggy mess.
I would expect a total of 1-3 weeks in Evocati before the first waves...so probably around December 20th or so, with PU release in January.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Do you happen to work for CIG's marketing department or Community Manager?
I can neither confirm nor deny that I may or may not work for a company or corporation that may or may not do some stuff at a time that is neither the present nor the past but may be the future in which there are or are not some things that could involve beer but may or may not also be subject to laws and copyrights.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
I can neither confirm nor deny that I may or may not work for a company or corporation that may or may not do some stuff at a time that is neither the present nor the past but may be the future in which there are or are not some things that could involve beer but may or may not also be subject to laws and copyrights.
I know that feeling. I can also neither confirm nor deny that I would be under an NDA doing or not doing work for a corporation that may or may not have replaced Chris Roberts with a realistic, human sized, next gen doppelgänger robot so the real Chris Roberts can get a head start on Star Citizen 2 or not Star Citizen 2.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I know that feeling. I can also neither confirm nor deny that I would be under an NDA doing or not doing work for a corporation that may or may not have replaced Chris Roberts with a realistic, human sized, next gen doppelgänger robot so the real Chris Roberts can get a head start on Star Citizen 2 or not Star Citizen 2.
HYPE!!!

Hahahhahaha

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Sometime in the near future, but not too near. Also, maybe a little further down the road, but not too far.
you should work in PR

you have a talent for meaningful-sounding but meaningless statements

Forgot your password?