3 years with Test Squadron, the best squadron!

What is the minimum blood alcohol content (BAC) for testies to fly and fight?

• .0556% BAC

• .0762% BAC

• .120% BAC

• .14% BAC

• .180 BAC

• .220 BAC

• .300% BAC (.300 Blackout drunk)

• I AM THE ALCOHOL!

• I'm Blind Owl.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Woohoo!! PARTY!

BAR is OPEN!

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:
:beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers:
:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:
:tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass:
:tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass:
:wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass:
:wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass:
:tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink:
:tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink:
:cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail:
:cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail:

BAR is OPEN!

cerated

Captain
Sep 10, 2017
RSI Handle
cerated
Congrats on your anniversary! You should get a special tag. That makes us all wonder how your still alive after 3 years of rampant consumption. Your liver must be shot!

Again congrats and it's a testament to the success of a community to stay together when a game still isn't complete.

o7

A.Santos

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 6, 2016
RSI Handle
A_Santos
Weeeeeeee anniversary = Beer... beer = more beer = more beer = more beer = more beer = more beer = more beer = more beer = more beer = more beer = more beer = more beer = more beer = more beer = more beer = more beer = more beer = more beer = more beer = more beer = more beer = more beer = more beer = more beer = more beer = more beer = more beer = more beer = more beer = more beer = moore beer = morr ber = mor ber aggghhhhhhhh...................................

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
Does this mean I have to take you out on a dinner date, then treat you real nice when we get back to the hotel?
By "treat you real nice" do you mean drinking till thoroughly inebriated while playing Star Citizen or other games?

Funny thing, I pretty much went on a bro date (firehouse sub and movie) with a bi guy that I was friends with and didn't know was bi at the time. He had a girlfriend at the time, but they weren't open about it and when we'd play basket ball sometimes he'd like to smack butts but I didn't think too much of it at the time. Hope he'd doing alright, had some fun hanging with him, but he has/had some issues.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
By "treat you real nice" do you mean drinking till thoroughly inebriated while playing Star Citizen or other games?

Funny thing, I pretty much went on a bro date (firehouse sub and movie) with a bi guy that I was friends with and didn't know was bi at the time. He had a girlfriend at the time, but they weren't open about it and when we'd play basket ball sometimes he'd like to smack butts but I didn't think too much of it at the time. Hope he'd doing alright, had some fun hanging with him, but he has/had some issues.
is there any other kind of "treat you real nice"??????

Forgot your password?