4 days...

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
Hmm given the it might be 2016 for both 3.0 and squadron 42 just to increase sales (I do not believe they ever thought it would happen internally given 3.0 with dropped features is still at least a month away for most of us so at best 6 months late and it doesn't address the biggest feature of all net code!!!! and 42 is not even being mentioned for this year!!!!!) I am not sure hype is the right word. As there is no net code improvements they might as well call it 2.7.

Sometimes when you wait long enough you just go along because you have already waited so you do not waste the waiting time (it wasn't all in vain!). I am here I have invested way way to much, I have zero expectations going forward (my attention has very much moved to other games because this game is years away still) the only thing that is reliable is ship sales which I no longer participate in. I have over $3000 dollars spent on one PC game to date which is more than giving them a chance and I already feel like a plucked whale. Due to the very very long development times my biggest question will be will this game be "released" as the cash runs out or will it actually be delivered in anyway close to expectations I am no longer as hopeful as I once was.

I admire those who still invest and am glad they do because it makes the chances of it ever crossing the finish line marginally better.

If all this sounds pessimistic I have just lowered my expectations to not be disappointed. Fool me once and all that.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Hmm given the it might be 2016 for both 3.0 and squadron 42 just to increase sales (I do not believe they ever thought it would happen internally given 3.0 with dropped features is still at least a month away for most of us so at best 6 months late and it doesn't address the biggest feature of all net code!!!! and 42 is not even being mentioned for this year!!!!!) I am not sure hype is the right word. As there is no net code improvements they might as well call it 2.7.

Sometimes when you wait long enough you just go along because you have already waited so you do not waste the waiting time (it wasn't all in vain!). I am here I have invested way way to much, I have zero expectations going forward (my attention has very much moved to other games because this game is years away still) the only thing that is reliable is ship sales which I no longer participate in. I have over $3000 dollars spent on one PC game to date which is more than giving them a chance and I already feel like a plucked whale. Due to the very very long development times my biggest question will be will this game be "released" as the cash runs out or will it actually be delivered in anyway close to expectations I am no longer as hopeful as I once was.

I admire those who still invest and am glad they do because it makes the chances of it ever crossing the finish line marginally better.

If all this sounds pessimistic I have just lowered my expectations to not be disappointed. Fool me once and all that.
Way to be a negative nancy pants.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
He must be fighting invisible space ghosts....

CONFIRMED
space ghosts

coast to coast
OR this is the single worst hand-job that a pair of ghosts have ever had the misfortune of receiving...

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
I too am hopeful. For me the Hype Train doesn't leave until the Green Veggie Squad get hold of it. Then it'll be a short time. But I gotta agree with others, net-code not being included is a bummer, man. Still as soon as the Avocados get it, it'll be "All aboard" for me.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Forgot your password?