400i Coming Soon™

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
I doubt that's reliable intel. Thus far CIG has always treated reactors, cooler, and such as 3:1 size jump, so as far as I can recall they have never put three of any component into a ship. They'd merely trade up in size. That said, I'd much rather have the flexibility of triple components, so I hope the intel is right. I'm certainly interested in this size ship.
Sabre and Nomad both have 3 small shield generators.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Hybus

Space Marshal
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Hybus
If that's it, it looks like a Xian sex toy. I'd almost buy one to keep ramming it into other ships yelling "SURPRISE XENOS SEX ATTACK!!!!"

Designed by Origin to put you in the hole, financially and figuratively.

SARGE

Space Marshal
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
SARGE | SARGE5th
Hmmm, I'm not sure those two pictures relate to each other. The seats in the second picture can clearly be seen through the cockpit window to be in a similar 3 seats in a row layout to the Connie, and the cockpit (the glass part) looks to be just about as big with the 3 seat layout, but the first picture has a person being dwarfed by the ship like it's 600i sized you could fit 10 seats side by side if that was the same ship...?

If this is the 400 it's a sweeeeet looking ride, where'd you find these, has an email gone out to Concierge or has there been a video I've missed?
I thought so as well...you can see the consoles more than you can see the seats...so maybe? but leaning towards being smaller than shown in the hangar. So maybe not? ...BUT it does have 2 lifts...one for a vic and one for cargo...so maybe?

Last edited:
Forgot your password?