7 Answers to commonly asked questions on this forum, you'll never believe number four...

Binz

Commander
Jun 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Binz
Where you from stranger?
Manchester, UK

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Internet Spaceships.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Internet Spaceships.
I like to stir up some tears so piracy will almost certainly be my game.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Lemmings

What other games do you play?
Recovering Eve Online player, nearly 2 years clean, which proves anything is possible.
Currently; Halo, Elite Dangerous (Needs moar content!), Total war series.
Not specifically a game, but I'm playing a lot of VR at present (HYC Vive) - fingers crossed for a solid SC:VR experience!

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Reddit.
I'm not going to lie, the spelling mistake in the logo sold it.

Picard or Kirk?
Janeway. Reynolds

Last edited:

Binz

Commander
Jun 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Binz
Hello, I am a fellow internet spaceship aficionado and would like to join your internet spaceship group - primarily because I've got no mates.
Well there is Gareth, but he sad I'm not to let onto him in public anymore. Not since that time with the frozen chicken and the dachshund in Sainsbury's.

My skills include a keen ability to internet spaceship. I can also name the capital cities of at least six (6) countries.

I am a web developer by trade (isn't everyone these days?) and I like to spend my free time googling my own name. And internet spaceships.

Thanks, Binz

Binz

Commander
Jun 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Binz
Having given it some thought, I've decided Cap'n Malcolm Reynolds gets my vote anyway.

Thanks for the warm welcome though guys, I look forward to having a band of dedicated internet spaceshippers at my side whenever I Leroy Jenkins an enemy fleet.

WITNESS ME!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?