8 months later...

fiarce

Space Marshal
Jul 19, 2016
RSI Handle
fiarce
Long time listener, first time caller. Joined TEST in Oct of 2015 - only recently started to be active due to real life constraints. Looking forward to many beers and good times.

Where you from stranger?
Austin TX

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Fan of the Wing Commander series, and space games in general, making SC a natural choice.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
MISC Endeavor

What was the first game you remember playing?
Console: Asteroids PC: Oregon Trail; first sim was Chuck Yeager's Advanced Flight Trainer

What other games do you play?
Connect 4

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Drive by org invite. Beer - Friday night drunk squad.

Picard or Kirk?
Yes.

Fiarce

fiarce

Space Marshal
Jul 19, 2016
RSI Handle
fiarce
Welcome to TEST SQUADRON.
Thank you!

You're from the 80's. Or better yet, the late 70's.
These are all the games I played as a kid.

Welcome to TEST. Good to have you with us.
(>v<)7
Missed the 70s, but just by a few months...but, still there has been an amazing journey in gaming from then to now.
Thank you for the welcome and I am glad to be here!

Fiarce

fiarce

Space Marshal
Jul 19, 2016
RSI Handle
fiarce
Welcome to TEST Squardon!
Used to live in Austin, many years ago. Drank so many beer there, and lots of good burger joints there. I miss it often.
Every day it seems we trip over a new local brewing company, it is pretty amazing!

A Connect 4 fan! You will fit in fine. Welcome to Test!
Thank you!

Welcome, San Antonio branch here! More Texans, we could run the Rock Raiders by ourselves!
I have a couple of folks locally that are now playing as well. One in particular is quite an avid mining fan. They will each trickle in sometime soon, I am sure. There hasn't been much rush since the game itself is just getting going. Have a good portion of the industrial ships standing by to raid some rocks!

I remember the 70's, lost a lot of the late 80's tho;) Welcome to TEST:D
I am willing to bet you aren't alone with gaps in the 80s! Thank you for the welcome.

Forgot your password?