999th TEST Squadron still possible to earn!!!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
999th TEST Squadron:
- Master Modes: Vanduul Swarm : enabled indefinitely
- Gun Rush: November 1 - November 10
- Master Modes: Duel: November 2 - November 5
- Tank Royale: November 5 - November 12

- Single Weapon Elimination: November 12 - November 19
- Mirror Match: November 12 - November 19
- Team Tank Battle: November 19 - November 26

Yes, you still can earn the 999th TEST Squadron, just make sure to get Master Modes Duel, it will stop in 2 days.

Just enter the required master mode and finish it. You don't have to win, just participate and wait untill you get the notification that you got that mode.
@marcsand2 , ever since you were awesome enough to start this thread, @Ataleena & I have been working on knocking these out in the time windows that you listed. So far, 4 down with 3 to go. We're looking to TESTify our badges & titles. Cheers!

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
I'd prefer Mirror Mode if I was able to fire a weapon :D Didn't plan on coming back to play for a while but the batch is a strong motivator. Just one more mode to go (I hope - if the others did register properly). Thx guys for this notice. Otherwise would have missed this for sure.

Ayeteeone

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Ayeteeone
I'd prefer Mirror Mode if I was able to fire a weapon :D Didn't plan on coming back to play for a while but the batch is a strong motivator. Just one more mode to go (I hope - if the others did register properly). Thx guys for this notice. Otherwise would have missed this for sure.
Alt-K to get the Fury into combat state. Yes, annoying AF. But fun to fly!!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Alt-K to get the Fury into combat state. Yes, annoying AF. But fun to fly!!
There's also a toggle switch above & to the right to Deploy your wings & weapons on the Fury in case you forget about the Alt + K.

Raven_King

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jan 17, 2021
RSI Handle
Raven_King
I dont know why they have such a hard time with land vehicles. Way too bumpy, too floating, too slidey. Need better shocks and better traction.
I can see that tanks could get stuck on certain sizes of rocks when driven by idiots. But the tank battle maps have a suspiciously high density of rocks of just the right size to get a tank stuck on them in the spawn points, almost as if it was on purpose. Yay, realism (maybe?). Boo, not really all that much fun.
And does the Tonk have a zoom sight? I haven't tried very hard to find it, but even with targeting, I couldn't seem to hit much and other players seemed to hit me okay, so I guess there is one.

@Ataleena & I just got ours completed.

View attachment 25196
One of us, one of us, one of us!

Ayeteeone

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Ayeteeone
UPDATE!! The dates have been extended thru December -
So this is still possible to do - and that's really good, since it appears I did not get credit for something along the way.

@marcsand2 perhaps you could edit your OP to include the new dates :)

Team Tank Battle
  • November 19 - November 26

Update for December 2023- Arena Commander Experimental Mode Schedule

Gun Rush & Master Modes: Duel
  • November 26 - December 3

Single Weapon Elimination (Railgun) & Mirror Match
  • December 3 - December 10

Gun Rush & Tank Royale
  • December 10 - December 17

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I dont know why they have such a hard time with land vehicles. Way too bumpy, too floating, too slidey. Need better shocks and better traction.
Physics engine in game along with server lag makes for a weird experience. The solution might be for them to slightly loosen the server side authority and allow slight positioning deviation to give ground vehicles more freedom in the physics engine to give a better experience. Mostly what your seeing is the slow server tick rate the discrepancy between sever client game states and that is manifesting as this weird floaty slidey experience. You see it a little in ship racing but it's not as pernounced as you don't have the same physics interaction with the ground.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I can see that tanks could get stuck on certain sizes of rocks when driven by idiots. But the tank battle maps have a suspiciously high density of rocks of just the right size to get a tank stuck on them in the spawn points, almost as if it was on purpose. Yay, realism (maybe?). Boo, not really all that much fun.
And does the Tonk have a zoom sight? I haven't tried very hard to find it, but even with targeting, I couldn't seem to hit much and other players seemed to hit me okay, so I guess there is one.

One of us, one of us, one of us!
I was 1 of the idiots Tonk'ing around that kept locating the rocks by finding myself stuck on them each time I tried to go anywhere after I respawned. I was blaming my PC's single digit FPS for the issue of not seeing them in time. Oops

Forgot your password?