A bunker mission with TEST

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
How on earth do you guys ever have the patience to walk that slowly for videos?!?! Or are your shift keys just broken?
Also, how'd you get the last guy without it hanging at 1/10? Lol!
You mean to say you do not walk around?

Running is so unrealistic and immersion breaking!

Yeah, all the npc's spawned, nobody hiding in the closet.

Doc Flanigan

Admiral
Donor
Mar 27, 2021
RSI Handle
Doc_Flanigan
Lovely that missions work stable now?

Also that was the Starjump soundtrack from the Drakevideo, right? Good choice! Allways get good vibes because that vid was awesome. Does it originate from Starjump or is it from somewhere else?
I love that track. Would love to find the name of it. I tried Shazam, but didn’t find any results.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Very cool to see this. i watched a vid just last night of a team clearing that bunker, though they did not fair so well as you and had a friendly fire incident.

I also fell in love with the Artimex armor yesterday and tried to change my avatar pic to that, but failed and had to settle for the new image you see. I think the Artimex rocks and despite I prefer heavy torso and light legs, I can see going with the Artimex, and add the cape and a nice Vanduul Plasma Lance. Total technomage image.

You didn't have trouble from not wearing all the same armor? I would have thought that would increase the friendly fire troubles.

BTW, there are guys clearing that bunker solo, but you need a weapon like the Gallant with extended range and a silencer so the NPCs don't aggro your position. 90k aUEC/half hour is good pay.

Last edited:

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
Forgot your password?