A Hello from Jazz

Jazz

Ensign
Aug 26, 2022
RSI Handle
Cross-Rhythm
Hi! I'm looking forward to playing Star Citizen with folks in the TEST Squadron community. FYI, my SC username is Cross-Rhythm.

Where you from stranger? I am from the glorious flyover state of Ohio.

What drew you to Star Citizen? I love space sims. X-Wing, Tie Fighter, Freespace, Freelancer, the list goes on. I also enjoy tactical shooters like R6 Siege, which elements of that genre are present in this game as well. What's not to love?

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? Cooperative PvE and PvP gameplay. I like to fill in roles that are needed, and I'm happy to participate in any aspect of SC.

What was the first game you remember playing? Probably Super Mario Bros. 3.

What other games do you play? Squad, Nebulous Fleet Command, Mechwarrior 5, Factorio, a bit of Barotrauma lately. Tactical team games and base building/automation games are my jam.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I'm in a small org of friends, but they're not very active so I'm looking for another community to join. I was looking through active orgs and TEST squadron had the best vibe for me (casual and a sense of humor).

Picard or Kirk? John Sheridan.

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
At first I was disgusted, then horrified, and finally repulsed by what I saw in the toilet. Then I read your post and realized I was being too hard on the toilet and felt ashamed, so I ate some spicy burritos with extra hot sauce and apologized the best way I knew. First round of beers are on you and p.s., Malcolm Renyolds.

Forgot your password?