marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Yeah it sound much to do too keep guns working but it's actually done in less than couple min. ;)
Hmmm, the reload part sounds very handy. I bought the sniper rifle and shotgun at Grim Hex when I tried to leave and got shot every time. I only used them twice to get my reputation cleared at Kareah. I assumed that the ammo automatically gets refilled when respawn, just like the ammo of ship weapons. I never live long enough to empty my guns. Perfect sandbag tactics, Catching bullets is my speciality :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Yea sound like me too... ha ha-.. I mostly got my shootgun empty du to killing ships with it ha ha..
So far I destroyed 3 Hornets 2 Avenger and one Freelancer with the shoot gun alone in EVA and always end up empty so a reaload clip is usefull :D

Iffadrim

Commander
Nov 24, 2016
RSI Handle
Iffadrim
Hmmm, the reload part sounds very handy. I bought the sniper rifle and shotgun at Grim Hex when I tried to leave and got shot every time. I only used them twice to get my reputation cleared at Kareah. I assumed that the ammo automatically gets refilled when respawn, just like the ammo of ship weapons. I never live long enough to empty my guns. Perfect sandbag tactics, Catching bullets is my speciality :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Yeah new movie "Bullet-Sponge in Space"

I got the opportunity, when I am in E.V.A. I am defenseless civilian.

Iffadrim

Commander
Nov 24, 2016
RSI Handle
Iffadrim
Ok, now I tried your ideas.
And yes I already owned the rifle.
The error was, that it was not shown after the spawn.
After first get it in the hand (outside of weaponsfree region)
it was normally shown on the breast.

Forgot your password?