A Starfarer can fit about 10 furies

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Don't know who needs to hear this, but I was just testing if a Fury can even fit into a Starfarer, as the door can just barely accommodate an Ursa (needs to pull the turret down). Well, it was actually remarkably easy to enter the ship once I realized I need to expand the configuration (alt+k) rather than trying to fly in with wings retracted (actually increases the ships height too much for the Starfarer door).

ScreenShot-2023-05-21_17-39-35-3D1.jpg

Once you get inside, you can fit in around 10 of these, though 4 of them need to remain flying near the roof. I figure you'll be able to fit 6 if you want everyone to be able to exit their vehicles.
ScreenShot-2023-05-21_17-41-25-168.jpg

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Don't know who needs to hear this, but I was just testing if a Fury can even fit into a Starfarer, as the door can just barely accommodate an Ursa (needs to pull the turret down). Well, it was actually remarkably easy to enter the ship once I realized I need to expand the configuration (alt+k) rather than trying to fly in with wings retracted (actually increases the ships height too much for the Starfarer door).

View attachment 24595
Once you get inside, you can fit in around 10 of these, though 4 of them need to remain flying near the roof. I figure you'll be able to fit 6 if you want everyone to be able to exit their vehicles.
View attachment 24594
Goooood, goood. :glorious:

• Glorious
Reactions: FZD
Forgot your password?