A warm welcome to the +200 new members that joined this weekend!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
A quick hello to the new +200 new members that joined over the past few days!

The Gamscom event was huge and a lot of new arrivals to Star Citizen found the best possible organization!

The rest of them fucked up and ended up in lesser, more inferior orgs, but they only have themselves to blame! :)

Welcome to Star Citizen and welcome to TEST Squadron!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

If you watch twitch streamers, we have the best stream team out there, please give the guys and gals a follow!

https://www.twitch.tv/team/test

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
A quick hello to the new +200 new members that joined over the past few days!

The Gamscom event was huge and a lot of new arrivals to Star Citizen found the best possible organization!

The rest of them fucked up and ended up in lesser, more inferior orgs, but they only have themselves to blame! :)

Welcome to Star Citizen and welcome to TEST Squadron!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

If you watch twitch streamers, we have the best stream team out there, please give the guys and gals a follow!

https://www.twitch.tv/team/test

Ouch, that sounds as if Discolando soon will knock on your (heavenly) door again, hahaha :D ;)

[CONCERN]

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Attention all new TEST members!

Please be sure to write your intro post on the RSI website and not here on the Official Test Forum!

Failure to do so will be...something, something, dark side.

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
so does this mean we should post welcome to test on the "your now a citizen" subforum?

Edit:My Attorney suggests I post the following statement to keep Montoya from lynching me and dragging my body through an asteroid field while tied to the back of a starfarrer
**(ALL YOU NEW GUYS, DO NOT DO THAT.)**

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
so does this mean we should post welcome to test on the "your now a citizen" subforum?

Edit:My Attorney suggests I post the following statement to keep Montoya from lynching me and dragging my body through an asteroid field while tied to the back of a starfarrer
**(ALL YOU NEW GUYS, DO NOT DO THAT.)**
Do not fear the Montoyarchy!

Forgot your password?