A2 is here.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Ooooh was the A2 the ground assault or Bomber variant?

EDIT - I looked it up, it's both, ground attack and MOAB dropper.

I'm looking forward to ship-drop Bombs in the game, the s1 missiles on my favoured ships are pointless and if I can fly fast enough a presision bomb drop should be very potent. I miss whatever I shoot at anyway so it also gives me an excuse for missing.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Ooooh was the A2 the ground assault or Bomber variant?

EDIT - I looked it up, it's both, ground attack and MOAB dropper.

I'm looking forward to ship-drop Bombs in the game, the s1 missiles on my favoured ships are pointless and if I can fly fast enough a presision bomb drop should be very potent. I miss whatever I shoot at anyway so it also gives me an excuse for missing.
MOAB's are more fun. Kind of like this. ... damn. No yellow.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snTaSJk0n_Y

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
maybe. I mean it looks exactly like the M2 except for a bit of red trim... right down to the same wireless lift that comes down to get you, then gets it's mounts a few seconds later. And has nothing in the middle of the lower hanger, and engines have no fuel and... depressing.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
maybe. I mean it looks exactly like the M2 except for a bit of red trim... right down to the same wireless lift that comes down to get you, then gets it's mounts a few seconds later. And has nothing in the middle of the lower hanger, and engines have no fuel and... depressing.
Okay definitely need 4K Vid and/or 8K pics now that you have wet our appetites

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
If there is no Press F To Sit on a MOAB I'm going to start a crowd funder to pay them to implement that as a feature.
Well, it features in the latest Inside Star Citizen, you suave, handsome charismatic adonis of a TESTie, about 3.40 in the following video:

Although that may be only flavour for the video, that's super fun to see :-D

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Well, it features in the latest Inside Star Citizen, you suave, handsome charismatic adonis of a TESTie, about 3.40 in the following video:

Although that may be only flavour for the video, that's super fun to see :-D
I've been tempted to add 1 of these to my fleet, but with limited funds & not being able to swap the MOAB's with kegs the same shape & size as them to really be a blast of the TEST parties on my arrival, I'll wait for that time to arrive most likely.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I've been tempted to add 1 of these to my fleet, but with limited funds & not being able to swap the MOAB's with kegs the same shape & size as them to really be a blast of the TEST parties on my arrival, I'll wait for that time to arrive most likely.
I'm waiting for small boms to put on my 350r. This is the expiriance I have with s1 missiles:

View: https://youtu.be/79yQW2bc-Tk?t=100

"The cheap ones are worthless"

I hit things with the tiny missiles once in every 100 shots, I'd rather have the same hit-rate with 1s boms and actually make a dent in the foe if I make contact :)

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Spawn but not fly?...What manner of witchery is this :wut:
Perhaps it's the same manner or witchery as the glorious CIG dev team working to install intoxication mechanics into the game. My question to that is, if a TESTy is properly (thoroughly) topped off on beverage mechanics in RL & tops off the in game mechanics, will the artistry ascend to new heights or will the dual levels of TESTification balance each other out?

Forgot your password?