About bloody time Wallace got on the forums

Jul 10, 2019
RSI Handle
Wallace_Lord_of_Owls
I should probably have joined the forum when I joined the test discord and the organization a few months ago, but better late than never.

Where you from stranger?

I'm from the midwest United States

What drew you to Star Citizen?

The space ship designs and the planned gameplay were what really sold the game to me.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

I'm really looking forwards to proper bounty hunting mechanics

What was the first game you remember playing?

Some old kid's game, hard to remember the name since it was so long ago.

What other games do you play?

I play a few grand strategy games (Stellaris and Hearts of Iron 4), as well as Foxhole

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I had heard about test long before I joined, and I decided to join because it's a big org and it seems to be all about creating a good environment for its players.

Picard or Kirk?

Picard all the way. Kirk is hammy, but Picard is an awesome badass nerd.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Welcome to the party @Wallace Lord of Owls . This being said, this is TEST Squadron & to self declare yourself as being a lord of owls makes me feel that title should be earned. I'm thinking that at some point in person there needs to be a drinking contest between @Wallace Lord of Owls & @Blind Owl in a last fowl sitting contest. How does that sound to anybody else? It could also be a best 3 out of 5 drinking games BEERFEST style. Cheers!

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Welcome to the party @Wallace Lord of Owls . This being said, this is TEST Squadron & to self declare yourself as being a lord of owls makes me feel that title should be earned. I'm thinking that at some point in person there needs to be a drinking contest between @Wallace Lord of Owls & @Blind Owl in a last fowl sitting contest. How does that sound to anybody else? It could also be a best 3 out of 5 drinking games BEERFEST style. Cheers!

I do not think the Test budget has enough capital to fund such a Beerfest style game. The other part how would you manage to keep the rest of Test from joining in on the beer drinking?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I do not think the Test budget has enough capital to fund such a Beerfest style game. The other part how would you manage to keep the rest of Test from joining in on the beer drinking?
I fear that there is too much logic in your reasoning my friend @Bambooza , it seems that you need another drink as well if not a seat in the competition. 🍻

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I would normally after all free beer is free beer.

But as it so goes here is a tale worth telling. I was on a supply mission to @Wolfy pleasure palace after filling up the beerfarer with what I had hoped was a great lagger. I was making my way back after making a quick pit stop before making the last jump I heard banging coming from one of the tanks attached to the tail end of the beerfarer. Checking on what could be generating such noises in what should have been a beer-filled tank I found it shockingly empty. Upon opening it find out the source of the noise out walks a surprisingly apparently sober @Blind Owl. To this day I have not the slightest clue where he put all the beer as all 6 tanks were drained dry let alone how he got in there in the first place. Port security doesn't show anything coming near the ship while it was parked for the short stopover.

And so I do not believe it is possible to out drink that owl.

Forgot your password?