Aeiou everyone

wizzyg

Lieutenant
Jul 10, 2016
RSI Handle
wizzyg
Greetings all! wizzyg here and I'm proud to be apart of Test Squadron.

Where you from stranger? I come from a land down under. You guessed it, Australia.

What drew you to Star Citizen? I've played my fair share of mmo's/video games but for me Star Citizen is a cut from the rest. With its ambitious idea's and great community i was sure drawn in pretty quick.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? For me I look forward to carving my own story into the universe. whether that be through exploration, Bounty hunting or straight up hanging with my fellow buddies at Test Squadron. Can't wait!

What was the first game you remember playing? The first game i remember playing was probably Zoo Tycoon, Mario, closely followed by everyone's favourite, my first MMO Runescape.

What other games do you play? Modded Skyrim/ Oblivion a bit of everything really.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
luckily after wondering through RSI's organizations I stumbled across Test Squadron. After scrolling through the humorous page that followed, as well as I myself wondering how we will manage to crash a Bengal into the sun. I realized this was the organization for me.

Picard or Kirk? They're both pretty cool if you ask me.

Can't wait to have some fun times with you all! Thanks guys and gals.
-wizzyg

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe
Greetings all! wizzyg here and I'm proud to be apart of Test Squadron.

Where you from stranger? I come from a land down under. You guessed it, Australia.

What drew you to Star Citizen? I've played my fair share of mmo's/video games but for me Star Citizen is a cut from the rest. With its ambitious idea's and great community i was sure drawn in pretty quick.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? For me I look forward to carving my own story into the universe. whether that be through exploration, Bounty hunting or straight up hanging with my fellow buddies at Test Squadron. Can't wait!

What was the first game you remember playing? The first game i remember playing was probably Zoo Tycoon, Mario, closely followed by everyone's favourite, my first MMO Runescape.

What other games do you play? Modded Skyrim/ Oblivion a bit of everything really.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
luckily after wondering through RSI's organizations I stumbled across Test Squadron. After scrolling through the humorous page that followed, as well as I myself wondering how we will manage to crash a Bengal into the sun. I realized this was the organization for me.

Picard or Kirk? They're both pretty cool if you ask me.

Can't wait to have some fun times with you all! Thanks guys and gals.
-wizzyg
Welcome To TEST.DRINKS ON MEEEEEE!!!

Forgot your password?