Aha! This is how you enter and exit the X1 space motorcycle!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Nox is better! F*@k You guys! Haahahahahahhahaa

*runs away*
I think the best way to resolve this issue is simply this. *Gestures towards a setup of multiple speed taps connected to dozens of different types of alcoholic beverages that is flanked on both sides with a speed well on each side for other assorted beverages.* We are TEST, let us settle our differences with assorted drinking games & random foolishness while having fun together.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Still looking for the air con and speakers. Need some base going...
Didn't you see the Sub-Woofer was the first thing they pulled out of the equipment locker thing? If you are willing to downsize the other components i'm sure you'll be able to fit a Bass Tube in there too.

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
I went back to the dragonfly with the buyback token (gets refreshed today!). The 1 cargo space and abillity to (allegedly) handle rough terrain better made it an easy choice. Also being able to take at least one of my lovers on a trip is a nice bonus.

Also its yellow. ;)

Last edited:

marctek

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Marctek
I keep telling myself no more ships then they put out this and I say it not that much.... no no no more.... it's not that much...

Guess who won. I got the force version, now I have at least one of each ground vehicle. I just need to figure out how to drive them all at the same time :-)

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
Please buy all three bikes, preferably the warbond 3 pack so CIG has more money to make this game for me. Or us. $105 is nothing compared to what you're going to pay at the end of the month for the Game Changer! so just pony up now and you won't have to think hard thoughts like which one should I get or did I buy the right one? Go for broke and then you can use them in November as LTI tokens when you realize you don't really need any of them since you already own a Dragonfly, Dragonfly Yellowjacket, Nox and Nox Kue.

Forgot your password?