Ahoy there lads and lasses

Cutlass

Lieutenant
Feb 21, 2017
RSI Handle
CUTLAZZ
Hello there, my name is Cutlass but my real name is Paul im a monumental nerd by life and by trade, im currently in between jobs and studying a masters for my track onto a PHD, im 23 years old.

Where you from stranger?

UK, Leicestershire currently.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
God where to begin, well ive been keeping an eye on it since the kickstarter but didn't buy into it due to a lack of funds(#regrets) Of course the fact freelancer remains to this day one of my favourite games to play and that Chris Roberts who played such a vital role in freelancers development wanted to start this project, lets just say there were a lot of things that drew me to Star citizen and ive been searching for something like star citizen promises to be for a long time.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Again honestly its hard to pin down to just a few things but what i look forward to the most is probably salvaging operations and exploration, the awesome human interactions that world will bring.

What was the first game you remember playing?
The first game i remember playing would probably be Pinball in windows 97, which is totally a game shut up.

What other games do you play?
I play FFXIV online quite a bit and have done for a while now there is also swtor on and off, other than that im pretty open, i love strategy games and D&D style games such as neverwinter nights and KOTOR, I also play league regularly with a close group of friends.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Well test is the best or so i hear, honestly i believe a organisation this large requires excellent people to be successful or even sustainable and im planning to be one of them, you know once ive had a few beers.

Alright ill be honest im just joining because you lot sound like fun and that all i could ask for.

Picard or Kirk?
Oh its gotta be Picard for me because Earl grey tea is a gift from god, or gods, all of them.

earl grey.jpg

Pleasure to meet you all.

Attachments

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Welcome to TEST Cutlad!! Pinball was one of my favs too. Did you ever turn up the ball streak?

Nacki

Commander
Feb 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Nacki
Downloading Pinball 3D right now!
such a blast :)

Reactions: Mich Angel

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016