RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
There's a new spinoff movie featuring Bane from the Batman universe? Tom Hardy really has been a busy man lately. lols

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
  • Glorious
  • Love
Reactions: wmk and Talonsbane

Vixor Deland

Captain
Jan 27, 2023
RSI Handle
Vixor_Deland
Just saw Alien: Romulus today, Gotta say it was refreshing to see almost a return to the old style of Alien that the First Movie had. Of course there were some surprises I wasn't expecting, and the Obligatory Oh S*** moments, but all in all I left satisfied with a few jump scares under my belt.

PS: Can we please develop some sci-fi magic material that won't melt to the sci-fi magic alien acid blood?

Mishi

Commander
Aug 14, 2024
RSI Handle
Mishi
Just saw Alien: Romulus today, Gotta say it was refreshing to see almost a return to the old style of Alien that the First Movie had. Of course there were some surprises I wasn't expecting, and the Obligatory Oh S*** moments, but all in all I left satisfied with a few jump scares under my belt.

PS: Can we please develop some sci-fi magic material that won't melt to the sci-fi magic alien acid blood?
Just saw it. Concur with everything you said.

I'll add...you know what grinds my gears? When a movie obviously tries to make you like a badass female lead. Like the forced kind that we all see through. Like, you don't need to do that shit. This movie handled it well. Not one bs meter went off.

Forgot your password?