[ALL GONE] WTS: $30 Starter Aurora Packages (At Cost) [ALL GONE]

Pandoz

Grand Admiral
Mar 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Pandoz
None Remaining - thanks everyone!

So, I bought a bunch of starter packages. I wanted to grab a handful for a few friends and reach concierge and got a bit out of control :D

That said, you can now benefit rather than jamming F5 at noon EST each day this week.

I am offering up Aurora starter packages to TEST members for $30 PayPal (I've got a verified Paypal account). If you are outside the US and use a different currency, there may be a conversion fee or if we can't use "friends and family payments" on PayPal.

EDIT 1: If you'd be more comfortable paying as using an official payment/receipt system, it looks like the fee structure is 2.9% + 0.30 or $31.25. Just let me know which you'd prefer. Either way, let me know which way you'd prefer to get the gift. If there is sufficient interest in this, I will offer more for TESTies...this seems like a great deal for some NPC support in the early days of the PU.

EDIT 2: Any remaining will go on the reddit SC trades site at the end of the year.

-Pandoz (Ryan)

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Pandoz, I'll take two off of you tonight when I'm done work.
Will PM ya when I'm home.
Cheers mate.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Thanks again sir - Smooth transaction!

-Pandoz
Smooth indeed. Smooth like the throttle of that Aurora as I fly across the event horizon of a super massive black hole, on a voyage of truth and enlightenment. :)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Well shit. I thought I could gift one of these Aurora packs. Turns out they can only be gifted once. Oops. I guess I should've read up on that. Guess I have a couple extra character slots now. Or a second playable and third playable character. Ha. *facepalm*

Pandoz

Grand Admiral
Mar 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Pandoz
Well shit. I thought I could gift one of these Aurora packs. Turns out they can only be gifted once. Oops. I guess I should've read up on that. Guess I have a couple extra character slots now. Or a second playable and third playable character. Ha. *facepalm*
heh, darn man...I understand completely. If you forward the gift email PRIOR to opening the link/accepting, you can "gift" it to others.

-Pandoz

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
heh, darn man...I understand completely. If you forward the gift email PRIOR to opening the link/accepting, you can "gift" it to others.

-Pandoz
Lesson learned, lol. No Big deal. I bought my brother an LN starter package. I'll keep the other two for myself. No loss really. I can melt, I can user for npc slots, I can use for a second char (PIRATE) heheheh
All good in my hood

Pandoz

Grand Admiral
Mar 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Pandoz
@Durabrand and @RussianJ are you guys still thinking you want any? I've reserved 3 (1 for Durabrand and 2 for RussianJ) as of right now. If not, just let mek now and I will return them to the "sale pool".

Still have 12 (including the 3 reserved currently) - shoot me a PM if anyone wants any ($30 USD...same price as RSI sale).

-Pandoz

Pandoz

Grand Admiral
Mar 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Pandoz
A few more sold. I will keep this open. I will begin posting more on reddit shortly.

-Pandoz

Last edited:
Forgot your password?