[ALL GONE] WTS: $30 Starter Aurora Packages (At Cost) [ALL GONE]

TexasSkulls

Identifies as an Aurora Missile
Donor
Jul 18, 2015
RSI Handle
TexasSkulls
Pandoz, reserve 5 for me. I just need 1 question answered before I can buy them: when you already have a game package on your account, do extra game packages provide any sort of benefit? I've read multiple times in multiple places that there may be something about character slots, and having at-will NPCs available with every extra game package. Any of that true?

Pandoz

Grand Admiral
Mar 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Pandoz
Pandoz, reserve 5 for me. I just need 1 question answered before I can buy them: when you already have a game package on your account, do extra game packages provide any sort of benefit? I've read multiple times in multiple places that there may be something about character slots, and having at-will NPCs available with every extra game package. Any of that true?
5 reserved for you TexasSkulls. The character slots are still in discussion, as far as I can tell from all the posts I've read. The extra game packages do provide you with character slots/NPCs that you can command/change the appearance of and also designate as next-of-kin, but I don't know many details beyond that. I am keeping a few on hand for this very reason :D.

-Pandoz

TexasSkulls

Donor
Jul 18, 2015
RSI Handle
TexasSkulls
Ok, well I'll just go ahead and buy those 5 then. Will send a PM with email for invoice. I would prefer to go the invoice route. Not that I don't trust you; I don't trust anyone when conducting an unregulated online transaction.

I believe that would be an invoice amount of $141.25 for 5 of them?

Pandoz

Grand Admiral
Mar 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Pandoz
Ok, well I'll just go ahead and buy those 5 then. Will send a PM with email for invoice. I would prefer to go the invoice route. Not that I don't trust you; I don't trust anyone when conducting an unregulated online transaction.

I believe that would be an invoice amount of $141.25 for 5 of them?
Sounds good. I will send an invoice as soon as I see the PM. The amount is correct, yes. I completely understand about online transactions, no hurt feelings here.

-Pandoz

TexasSkulls

Donor
Jul 18, 2015
RSI Handle
TexasSkulls
All 5 ships received instantly! I would rate this transaction as 5 stars, smooth as butter, BUT... 1 of the Auroras was missing the cockpit chair... Come on man.

Reactions: supitza

Pandoz

Grand Admiral
Mar 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Pandoz
All 5 ships received instantly! I would rate this transaction as 5 stars, smooth as butter, BUT... 1 of the Auroras was missing the cockpit chair... Come on man.
I know, it's getting ridiculous how PayPal takes a cut of EVERYTHING! Can't believe they are even taking captain's chairs now...jeez.

-Pandoz

Reactions: supitza

Pandoz

Grand Admiral
Mar 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Pandoz
I'll take 2 of them if they're still available.
They are, shoot me a message/PM with your RSI and PayPal email addresses (if different). Also, let me know how you'd like to pay (invoice @ $28.25 each or friends/family @ $27 each).

Thanks,
Pandoz

Pandoz

Grand Admiral
Mar 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Pandoz
Note: All prices have returned to "at cost"; $30 USD. I have 4 packages remaining for sale to TEST members at this price.

Thanks,
Pandoz

Pandoz

Grand Admiral
Mar 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Pandoz
Last one now available (it is also posted on SC trades on Reddit - first come, first served).

-Pandoz

Forgot your password?