ALL HANDS ON DECK!

Devil Doge

Grand Admiral
Mar 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Double_Jinx
[speculation] seeing as how there are a lot of pretty bad bugs in SC 1.3, and CiG is not planning on no patch to fix them before SC 2.0, one can assume that 2.0 is going to be comming out very very soon (i have $50 that they announce its release during the anniversary livestream).

that being said we have a huge number of Testies who own either the Connie or the Tali who wont be able to crew it by themselves. so im starting this thread as a resource for all multicrew ship owners so they can find people willing to take one of the roles on the ship so we can TEST the capabilities of said ships.

so i ask anyone who is willing to go on a drunken adventure into the stars to reply to this post so our glorious captains can find you and we can rule the pre-alpha universe!

**they say we wont be able to crash a ship into crusader, i plan on putting that to the TEST!

TypeO

Space Marshal
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Privateer
I have a Connie and a Retaliator to offer. I take everyone on board who is willing to get drunk and die for the cause. Which cause? I dunno.

Reactions: Canesman

Solarian

Lieutenant
Oct 25, 2015
RSI Handle
SolarianShift
I am willing to crew on a ship so long as it corresponds well with my schedule.

Also, the title of this post harkened me back to EVE and perhaps foreshadowed things to come....

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Finding people "willing" and finding people currently online the same time as you are different things.

Here is how to get a crew for your ship:

Step 1) Log into discord chat
Step 2) Say "Need 4 crew members" in genchat
Step 3) Get 9 responses, go play
Step 4) Crash ships into each other to TEST collision mechanics.

chimpdaddy

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2015
RSI Handle
Chimpdaddy
I will be open to help crew a few different ships. I think this would offer a great opportunity to see multiple ships before making a choice to buy any.

Solarian

Lieutenant
Oct 25, 2015
RSI Handle
SolarianShift
Beer is also a request of mine now that someone mentioned it. I might still get in your ship, just don't expect much without beer.

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
Finding people "willing" and finding people currently online the same time as you are different things.

Here is how to get a crew for your ship:

Step 1) Log into discord chat
Step 2) Say "Need 4 crew members" in genchat
Step 3) Get 9 responses, go play
I love it when a plan comes together.

I am available to crew for anyone and when my Freelancer DUR if flyable it will be available as well. UK time zone here but I am usually up late.

I hope someone will offer me a 'billet' on their ship(s).

Last edited:

Sawbones

Captain
Sep 23, 2015
RSI Handle
Sawbones
I could be wrong but I believe anyone with a Multi-Crew ship will have a loaner Connie/Tali for 2.0. Although, maybe this won't be true for the first drop.

Kal

Space Marshal
Nov 2, 2015
RSI Handle
SamuraiKal
I'm definitely down for drunken multi-crew adventures! It reminds me of drunk raids in my old WoW guild. Good times were had by all :)

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I have both a Constellation and Retaliator, and I'll be looking to fly and crew on both ships in 2.0. I'm also looking forward to the opportunity to start practicing some things like convoy protection and boarding actions!

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
[speculation] seeing as how there are a lot of pretty bad bugs in SC 1.3, and CiG is not planning on no patch to fix them before SC 2.0, one can assume that 2.0 is going to be comming out very very soon (i have $50 that they announce its release during the anniversary livestream).

that being said we have a huge number of Testies who own either the Connie or the Tali who wont be able to crew it by themselves. so im starting this thread as a resource for all multicrew ship owners so they can find people willing to take one of the roles on the ship so we can TEST the capabilities of said ships.

so i ask anyone who is willing to go on a drunken adventure into the stars to reply to this post so our glorious captains can find you and we can rule the pre-alpha universe!

**they say we wont be able to crash a ship into crusader, i plan on putting that to the TEST!
got a Tali if anyone wants to crew it....or be captain I dont care.

Forgot your password?