All my answers shall be shallow and pedantic! EpilogueIGG

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Welcome to TEST @Epilogue!!! I tend to agree about Texas, but it's not perfect. Water is not supposed to be lime green. Just saying. And it's missing something, elsewhere we call it "hills". And don't give me that "hill country" thing, that's not what I mean. Those aren't hills, they're bumps.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
You guys are great! Thanks for the warm welcome! I hope everyone who visits Texas for Citizen Con has a great time and gets to eat all the corn fed, Texas bread, prime ribeye steaks they can stuff into their tiny northern tummy's.
Also, welcome to TEST. Ignore these arguments about which state is the best. The clear and obvious answer is "A state of drunken stupor".

Epilogue

Lieutenant
Jun 5, 2018
RSI Handle
EpilogueIGG
Welcome to TEST @Epilogue!!! I tend to agree about Texas, but it's not perfect. Water is not supposed to be lime green. Just saying. And it's missing something, elsewhere we call it "hills". And don't give me that "hill country" thing, that's not what I mean. Those aren't hills, they're bumps.
That there is pure, clear, Texas water. Straight from the perky left tit of Mother Earth herself. It don't get no better than that boys!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: CrudeSasquatch
Forgot your password?