all things space duck :P

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Word of advice. Don't trust the blind owl to bring you a full beer. That feather friend will drink it and give you the empty and while you ponder how such a small avian was able to consume a whole keg he will go about polishing off the 17k beers the others gave you.

True story we once found him at the bottom of one of the tanks of the Beerfarer. No clue how he got in nor were his spacesuit went.

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
This is true. Imagine if we all bought you a beer?
I imagine that I would get my first taste of being actually drunk and not just slightly buzzed then 😂 Would be an amazing party! And don't worry. I'm a uni student. I know how to get enough alcohol to keep everyone drunk...
I also imagine that I would cry for a week straight, out of happiness 😊

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
Word of advice. Don't trust the blind owl to bring you a full beer. That feather friend will drink it and give you the empty and while you ponder how such a small avian was able to consume a whole keg he will go about polishing off the 17k beers the others gave you.

True story we once found him at the bottom of one of the tanks of the Beerfarer. No clue how he got in nor were his spacesuit went.
Oh, I'd never truts him with a beer I didn't want him to drink!
In fact, it's one of the first things we teach new recruits nowadays.

1. Montoya is glorious!
2. See 1.
3. Get drunk and crash an Aurora.
4. To be able to do 3. Stop giving Blind Owl your beverages.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

I imagine that I would get my first taste of being actually drunk and not just slightly buzzed then 😂 Would be an amazing party! And don't worry. I'm a uni student. I know how to get enough alcohol to keep everyone drunk...
I also imagine that I would cry for a week straight, out of happiness 😊
Yeah, happiness. Haha
Oh, I'd never truts him with a beer I didn't want him to drink!
In fact, it's one of the first things we teach new recruits nowadays.

1. Montoya is glorious!
2. See 1.
3. Get drunk and crash an Aurora.
4. To be able to do 3. Stop giving Blind Owl your beverages.

Forgot your password?