Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
hey @NaffNaffBobFace ,some threads should never be be necro'd

I realise this is TEST, where poor judgement reigns

but this is beyond the pale

no likes for you!
There are some things in this world more persuasive than Manners. There are some things in this world that put things in clearer perspective than Common Sense. There are even some things in this world with a more powerful punch than The Great Montoya himself.

Mrs. 'BobFace is one of those things.

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
ALL THREADS SHALL BE NECROED!
ALL POSTS SHALL BE LIKED!!

A NEW FORUM!
A YELLOW FORUM!
ERE THE SUN RISES!
POST NOW, POST NOW, POOOST!
POST FOR SHITS, AND A DELAYED LAUNCH!!
CRASH!
CRASH!!
CRAAAAASH!!!!!!!

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
Oh, well that sounds horrible. School?
Yeah... Not getting anywhere with my studies at uni (6:th year, still not done with first 3) and no workplace being interested in the parts of the education I have completed.
But I have gotten a well paying but shitty part time job, so I can pay rent and eat without worrying too much at least.

Thanks for asking :)

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Yeah... Not getting anywhere with my studies at uni (6:th year, still not done with first 3) and no workplace being interested in the parts of the education I have completed.
But I have gotten a well paying but shitty part time job, so I can pay rent and eat without worrying too much at least.

Thanks for asking :slight_smile:

To think just yesterday a friend and I were discussing how we missed the days of University and the limited responsibility.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Thanks for asking :slight_smile:
Damn. Sorry to hear that brother. Although, you do have a job, and you can pay the bills, so that's something. Also, you have us: so basically you're loaded rich.

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
Damn. Sorry to hear that brother. Although, you do have a job, and you can pay the bills, so that's something. Also, you have us: so basically you're loaded rich.
Yeah. I'm trying to keep positive.
And having +17 678 friends to interact with here makes being positive easier : )

Forgot your password?