Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Nearly a month ago Glorious Leader Montoya posted a video that reset all [CONCERN] levels back to zero. Peace reigned throughout the forum as the members of TEST watched it and basked in their own glorious success. TEST could do no wrong and alchohol was plentiful. Truly it was a paradise.

Several days after the posting of the video there was some rumbling of discontent among the Squadron. Bottles were going empty and there was even quiet talk of when the next video would be coming out. This was not a major [CONCERN] though as a picture was posted showing Glorious Leader and her very bald bodyguard at the local petting zoo(aka TEST Intel Central - TIC). It was such a joyous picture until her bodyguard flexed while picking her up and all the animals caught on fire. Insurance adjusters are still not believing us and refuse to reimburse.

This led to a slow but inexorable downward spiral that caused an increase in the levels of [CONCERN]. This leads us to today. [CONCERN] levels have risen again and Montoya needs to post another video proclaiming his Squadron to be the best org in Star Citizen!

Last edited:

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
I was not concerned until i saw how concerned you are. Now i am

It is true that Montoya often gets distracted by trivial things in life like children and paying bills and it often interferes with the real work in test squadron.
Luckily, he is reaching the age when pressure of responsibilities and burnouts are more common than not. Any day now he might snap and enter the "Midlife C." mode, where - who knows, we might see daily "State of Squadron" update

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I was not concerned until i saw how concerned you are. Now i am

It is true that Montoya often gets distracted by trivial things in life like children and paying bills and it often interferes with the real work in test squadron.
Luckily, he is reaching the age when pressure of responsibilities and burnouts are more common than not. Any day now he might snap and enter the "Midlife C." mode, where - who knows, we might see daily "State of Squadron" update
Montoya likes reading my grandiose language.

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
I vote that we declare war against votes

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
We really should goto war with war. A war on wars.

And second yes is the correct yes. First yes shows desperation while second yes shows a thought out response based on judgment and true [CONCERN]

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
We really should goto war with war. A war on wars.

And second yes is the correct yes. First yes shows desperation while second yes shows a thought out response based on judgment and true [CONCERN]
War on wars sounds about right

Sol Invictus

Commander
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Sol Invictus
There is a guy who plays elite dangerous called serge warner or something who is a whingy little b**** because he died in mp. Can we mass invade elite and declare war on him please? This will allow me to drink to our victory and reset my concern levels.

Forgot your password?