Ammorn's hijacked thread. He loves you guys.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
He's anorexic? He's also really old... He lives because he wills himself to and because the machines won't let him die. They also worship the machine spirit... which turns out to be a necron god sleeping in the core of Mars or something like that. A necron is pretty much a terminator t600
But I thought the necrons were bad. Real bad?

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
He's anorexic? He's also really old... He lives because he wills himself to and because the machines won't let him die. They also worship the machine spirit... which turns out to be a necron god sleeping in the core of Mars or something like that. A necron is pretty much a terminator t600
From what I've heard it's believed to be a C'tan that's imprisoned buried on mars that may have influenced them and got them worshiping machines with the Omnissiah being the imprisoned C'tan.

Edit: that's at least someone's theory.

Last edited:

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
Why does the emperor look like a skeleton sitting on a chair?
He's sitting on the Golden Throne. It's an ancient machine that serves several purposes. It has multiple life support mechanisms that keep him from fully dying. He is also fighting to cling to what life he has through sheer willpower and psychic power. Another thing is the Golden Throne allows him to use his psychic power to act as a beacon in the warp to guide ships through the warp like a lighthouse, giving them a point of reference from Holy Terra(Earth). He looks like that partly because He's been on the Throne for 10,000 years in a almost dead state, since one of his traitorous Primarchs Horus mortally wounded him at the end of the Horus Heresy. The Primarchs are his superhuman sons about 10 feet tall and built like a body builder. They were leaders and generals, and lead the space marine legions on the great crusade.

The Emperor on the right in the golden armor, Traitor Primarch Horus on the left, and the Primarch Sanguinius in gold armor slain at Horus's feet. Sanguinius sacrificed himself by engaging Horus before the Emperor got there, landing a blow that opened a hole in Horus's armor that allowed the Emperor to kill Horus despite receiving a mortal wound from Horus.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
He's sitting on the Golden Throne. It's an ancient machine that serves several purposes. It has multiple life support mechanisms that keep him from fully dying. He is also fighting to cling to what life he has through sheer willpower and psychic power. Another thing is the Golden Throne allows him to use his psychic power to act as a beacon in the warp to guide ships through the warp like a lighthouse, giving them a point of reference from Holy Terra(Earth). He looks like that partly because He's been on the Throne for 10,000 years in a almost dead state, since one of his traitorous Primarchs Horus mortally wounded him at the end of the Horus Heresy. The Primarchs are his superhuman sons about 10 feet tall and built like a body builder. They were leaders and generals, and lead the space marine legions on the great crusade.

The Emperor on the right in the golden armor, Traitor Primarch Horus on the left, and the Primarch Sanguinius in gold armor slain at Horus's feet. Sanguinius sacrificed himself by engaging Horus before the Emperor got there, landing a blow that opened a hole in Horus's armor that allowed the Emperor to kill Horus despite receiving a mortal wound from Horus.
I'd look like that too if I sat in the same chair for 10,000 years.

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
Dreadnoughts are a thing of beauty in 40k. They take a mortally wounded space marine and force him to live on inside of a mech :slight_smile:

Science!.... with holy rituals!
LOL, yeah, if you don't completely kill a space marine they'll just come back as a hulking machine of death to tear you limb from limb and set you on fire while your rounds just skip off their armored hull.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
@Stevetank if it didn't alert you to the edit, here's where I heard about the theory of possibility of the Omnissiah being a C'tan.

My memories of 40k are old and fading. I don't remember most of the names of people or things but I remember the stories. I also remember my Creed attacking an Eldar HQ unit and kicking their asses. My friend assaulted a Carnifex with his IG infantry group. Just 10 normal men killed it in melee after 2 rounds. He had 0 losses. Dice gods blessed him that day.

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
My memories of 40k are old and fading. I don't remember most of the names of people or things but I remember the stories. I also remember my Creed attacking an Eldar HQ unit and kicking their asses. My friend assaulted a Carnifex with his IG infantry group. Just 10 normal men killed it in melee after 2 rounds. He had 0 losses. Dice gods blessed him that day.
LOL

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Oh I see. Quite the lore in this universe eh? I knew there was a large amount, but I don't think I realized how vast and in-depth it really was.
Ha! Haha

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Oh! :eyes: there is Dumber and Dumbest for real... IRL thought that was just a movie.....

This is got to be some sort of Guinness record

HA HA HA :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Guote JJ " I don't think you know the truth if it comes up and slap you in the face....." That is hilarious she truly rock ha ha ha ha ha ha....

Laughing so my face hurt ha ha ha ha ha .................

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
Oh I see. Quite the lore in this universe eh? I knew there was a large amount, but I don't think I realized how vast and in-depth it really was.

Ha! Haha
Yeah, there's a ton of lore. The 40k universe has been around since 1987. They've wrote a bunch of novels and made a number of tabletop RPG campaigns, a number of computer games too, so there's a ton of history and story. Plus there's quite a bit of stuff to read about just the technology and such. I mean, the space marines are basically hulking 8 foot tall genetically and cybernetically enhanced superhuman super soldiers in Iron Man hulk buster armor with bolt guns that shoot .75 caliber(19mm) high explosive armor piercing rockets. All that set in a universe were if you commit any heresy, or if your faith in the emperor waivers you'll get a boltgun round to the head or be turned into a semi-sentient servitor by having parts of your brain carved out and having control chips installed and cybernetics implants installed for whatever task you're being designed to serve the Imperium.

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
Oh! :eyes: there is Dumber and Dumbest for real... IRL thought that was just a movie.....

This is got to be some sort of Guinness record

HA HA HA :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

It's not rocket science... ha ha ha

WHAT! THE F*CK ????

Guote JJ " I don't think you know the truth if it comes up and slap you in the face....." That is hilarious she truly rock ha ha ha ha ha ha....

Laughing so my face hurt ha ha ha ha ha .................

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

LOL, those people.

Forgot your password?