Ammorn's hijacked thread. He loves you guys.

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
Hahhaahahhaah, Fuck my life, "engines shot". You're killing me.
Hahahaha this is funny
LOL, I had this big clunky solar powered calculator through grade school. It somehow survived about 6 years of use and abuse and was showing it's age. It was slow to power up and solve problems, like it had to really think and was slowing down with age. It would also display random numbers and parts of numbers when starting up and sometimes wouldn't show the right answer. I had wanted a new one, but it just wouldn't die, like it was a Nokia phone or something and wouldn't break no mater how many times you dropped it. When I graduated grade school I knew I would need a graphing calculator for high school and would be getting one, so I took it out back behind the porch in the back yard and put it down with the 10 pump BB gun with a shot through the screen. We were riding in the car going somewhere with mom and Dad and Mom asked if I could just use my old calculator for high school and in a moment of brilliance like only can be found in the swirling mind of inebriation I came up with the best response and simply told my Mom, "no , it's shot." My brother looked over at me with a wide grin and stifled a laugh since he'd seen it in the room with the hole in the display.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
LOL, I had this big clunky solar powered calculator through grade school. It somehow survived about 6 years of use and abuse and was showing it's age. It was slow to power up and solve problems, like it had to really think and was slowing down with age. It would also display random numbers and parts of numbers when starting up and sometimes wouldn't show the right answer. I had wanted a new one, but it just wouldn't die, like it was a Nokia phone or something and wouldn't break no mater how many times you dropped it. When I graduated grade school I knew I would need a graphing calculator for high school and would be getting one, so I took it out back behind the porch in the back yard and put it down with the 10 pump BB gun with a shot through the screen. We were riding in the car going somewhere with mom and Dad and Mom asked if I could just use my old calculator for high school and in a moment of brilliance like only can be found in the swirling mind of inebriation I came up with the best response and simply told my Mom, "no , it's shot." My brother looked over at me with a wide grin and stifled a laugh since he'd seen it in the room with the hole in the display.
Hahaha, awesome. Well done, well done.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch
Forgot your password?