Ammorn's hijacked thread. He loves you guys.

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
I fucking loved Fringe!
Yes, I loved watching it. LOL, Dad doesn't really like scifi and started watching it when it first came on thinking it was a investigation kinda show and lost interest as the odd things started to happen and he wasn't getting what was going on or didn't care to understand. LOL, same thing happened with lost. He was hooked on the survival aspect of the show and lost interest when shit started happening and they started discovering things.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Yes, I loved watching it. LOL, Dad doesn't really like scifi and started watching it when it first came on thinking it was a investigation kinda show and lost interest as the odd things started to happen and he wasn't getting what was going on or didn't care to understand. LOL, same thing happened with lost. He was hooked on the survival aspect of the show and lost interest when shit started happening and they started discovering things.
Haha, you should get him on Firefly. Tell him It's a western!

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
Haha, you should get him on Firefly. Tell him It's a western!
LOL, I did, funny thing is westerns are his favorite. He started watching it when there was a marathon on, but said he couldn't get into it, it just wasn't his style. I was really hoping I could watch Firefly with him and Serenity. I should start watching Cowboys and Aliens with him around and not tell him what it is and what it's about.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
LOL, I did, funny thing is westerns are his favorite. He started watching it when there was a marathon on, but said he couldn't get into it, it just wasn't his style. I was really hoping I could watch Firefly with him and Serenity. I should start watching Cowboys and Aliens with him around and not tell him what it is and what it's about.
Haha, your poor dad. Being led into the world a geeks and nerds without a clue what's happening.
Who ARE YOU?!
I'm not really sure.
He changed his profile pic, so no one really knows.
Mystery Owl? Spai Owl? Rogue Owl?
Actually, the chain won't spin unless the trigger is pulled. It's a saftey feature.

...not that it's too hard to pull that trigger, heh
Also, chain brake. Regardless, not the way I'd ever start a saw.

Ever.

Never fucking ever.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Haha, your poor dad. Being led into the world a geeks and nerds without a clue what's happening.

I'm not really sure.

Mystery Owl? Spai Owl? Rogue Owl?

Also, chain brake. Regardless, not the way I'd ever start a saw.

Ever.

Never fucking ever.
You already have a son. Why do you want more? Just start it up :)

Vruuugggg.
Vruuuiigg.g.g
Vrruuuugggguguguguguguguuuuuu.
Braaaaaaaa, braaaaaaa, braaaaaaaaa, braa, braaaaabbabababraaaaaaaaaaaa!

Forgot your password?