An Endeavor in Star Citizen

Flipsie

Lieutenant
Dec 8, 2014
RSI Handle
Flipsie
If thou hast not gleamed from the name of this faire thread, this shall be but a record of my beginning impressions of mine experiences in Star Citizen. In my endeavors to challenge the ability of mine foes in the Colosseum that is space. But in light of this, the Auroria is a poor choice to duel thine enemies. Methinks it is too quick to perish and can but bestow minimal effect in smiting an enemy . If thou hast a thought to be shared, or desire a conjuring of mine own imagination, please do not falter in your intent to beseech me. Until I may see thee again, adieu.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
if you're sober enough to remember what you did in-game, how interesting will that be?

sort of a catch-22

Flipsie

Lieutenant
Dec 8, 2014
RSI Handle
Flipsie
If I'm not going to get promoted because of my terrible piloting skills then I will confuse the Admirals until they accidentally press the promote key while they try to figure out what I said. Fufufu!

Flipsie

Lieutenant
Dec 8, 2014
RSI Handle
Flipsie
Welp apparently this is not the guild to attempt to climb the ranks in, or so I've heard. In light of this I shall be moving my ambitions to a different guild. Do not misunderstand me, I am not leaving the guild, as every aspect of seriousness must be balanced with something more jovial, and this is my something more jovial. This will more than likely the last time you will hear any mention of my desire to climb the ranks, so expect more troll posts :P.

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
Welp apparently this is not the guild to attempt to climb the ranks in, or so I've heard. In light of this I shall be moving my ambitions to a different guild. Do not misunderstand me, I am not leaving the guild, as every aspect of seriousness must be balanced with something more jovial, and this is my something more jovial. This will more than likely the last time you will hear any mention of my desire to climb the ranks, so expect more troll posts :p.
I vote we space-keelhaul him...

Forgot your password?