And the biggest noob award goes to...

Injustice

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Injustice4
ME! For installing the game on a old harddrive and not understanding why it lagged and crashed all the time...
I insist on beeing flamed! so bring it!
Don't be so hard on yourself, I too am a dinosaur with a computer built in 2010 that only has a single HDD. I also find it impossible to play due to constant game loading stuttering lag in the persistent universe.

Fear not my friend, individually we fail... BUT united we still fail, just not by ourselves.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I was very surprised when I upgraded my system. The game went from being buggy and frustrating to, being fun overnight. Well, not overnight but a couple of hours. I had to take back about 75% of the bad stuff(tm) I ever said about SC. It's not perfect... I didn't say that, but it's not nearly as broken as I thought.

What are you, some kind of lite beer drinker?
The guy is from Norway, so he might even eat snot... I mean lutefisk. No way he drinks lite beer.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I insist on beeing flamed! so bring it!
Uh... Beeing flamed...

...I, uh...

...okay...

So... What did the sushi say to the bee...?

...WASABI...

...Because... like... it was a bee... and Wusabi is flamin' hot...

Ha... um... and don't you forget it...

...yeah.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I went to put high octane in my car and when I took off the filler cap noticed a sign around the filler-hole that said "Don't use over 95 octane".

I think this is the closest I have ever come to death, as any higher an octane and the car probably would have exploded.

True story.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch
Forgot your password?